Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EDGE configuration

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Md Shameem.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GMN

dear all
    can some one help me to know how we have to check EDGE configuration is correct or not ,some times we have 2 E1 ,and there is TS synch fault or abis path unavailable(numreqedge is ok),TS selected ,how can i be sure it is hard ware issue or it is bec of lack of RBL?i need the coomands as well,
    tanx in advance

KJB

Hi GMN,

Which vendor u are using

??????????

Thx
    KJ

Tanuj

i think you are working in ericsson equipment

GMN

hi
    yes my vendor is ericsson

DaN

GMN, the sum of your NUMREQEGPRSBPC on cell must be equivalent (ideal) for res64k timeslots in abis.
    ts sync fault – it’s no good, you must check transport,or, sometimes i found that error – ts-0 in E1 engineer tied to BS – check that too.

bert

ts sync fault could be caused due to different reasons when the ts is idle there will be a looptest initiated by the BTS this will be done by sending a signal true the gs transcoders rblt if the looptest failed than the ts sync fault ( lmo 2000 ) will be generated this could be a problem in the gs rblt or transcoders
    perform a manual looptest rxlti to check transmission
    ( rblt devices )

Daniel

i need clear steps to clear ABIS PATH UNAVAIL alarm.

Md Shameem

ABIS PATH UNAVAIL alarm

Dear if you are in Ericsson system then u can easily remove th is alarm by following step..
    1-see the confact by rxmop:mo=rxotg-tgv;
    2-see the num value at each sector by rlbdp:cell=cellname;

3 -give the e-1 according to req
    like if confact is 1 then 1trx -req 3 dev.if confact is 2 then 2.5 dev req if 4 then 2.25..

4 -if confact 2 & there is 6 trx running then 6*2.5=15 dev req for normal abis mapping,& num vale for each sec is 6+6+6 =18 dev req for edge ,total number of dev req 15+18=33 ..
    5- Do the correct abis mapping. if arrange dev less than req ABIS PATH UNAVAIL alarm come ..
    to resolve do the correct abis mapping…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.