Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

MNP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    midhun

dear frineds….

Can any body explain abt how MNP(mobile number portability) works”..give me some basic ideas abt MNP..what are the requirements to implement the MNP

Sudheer

What exactly you want to know?
    In india MNP whihc is under testing phase by many operators is applicable intra-cirle and for mobile numbers only. There are different ways to implement MNP. One of the method is all call query. Every call will be queried in database to check if it ported or normal number and accordingly call will be routed.

wallis dudhnath

Worked on MNP solutions. Below are examples of MNP solutions that can be used:-

– Intelligent Network (IN) solution. Basically, every call is IN. The IN application will analyse and determine if a number has been ported.

– Using MNP-SRF (Signalling Relay Function for support of MNP)

For the Mobile Network the use of MNP-SRF has proven to be very popular. MNP is a Network Feature. Touchpoints (integration) with IT/OSS and BSS will be required.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

NAHLA GAMIL

Hello,
    I am in deep need of help, I need to find the comparison between the four schemes, All Call Query, Query on Release, Onward, and call dropback. I am interested in the routing times and which scheme takes the shortest time. Can I get any help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.