Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RXLevsub and RXLevFull – blue color

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paul

Dear All,

I’d like to share about my drive test result. It’s related to RxLevSub and RXLevFUll shown in TEMS.

As I know, RXLevFULL is RXLEv received with DTX, RXLEvSub is RXLEV received without DTX. WHen I drive test, I found that RXLev received was approximately about -126 dBm (In RXLevSUb), and in RXLev track in TEMS, its color is blue. I wonder, what happen in this site. Call, GPRS access were OK.

Could anybody explain this case ?

Thanks,

Paul

Brother

-126 dBm i dont think it will be in dedicated mode is it?

according to parameter settings -check rxlevmin-(and also not sure but gsm specifications) this is not allowed.

if dtx is not in use just look rxlevfull what it shows

for the colour, if u select rxlevsub to show on map it shows blue that is ok because dtx is not in use at that time and rxlevsub is useless

Paul

Dear Brother,

Thank you for your response.

From ur statement, it means that as far as rxlevsub is around -126 dBm (blue color in tems track)and the DTX is off, then it’s ok. Yup, becoz I still can call n access GPRS fluently. But if DTX is on, then that’s not ok right? (I have to find out what’s the problem-perhaps cabling problem in the site – do you have any options?).

Thank you Brother!,

Br,

Paul

KAMOLI

ITS NOT APROBLEM AS IT HAPPEN WITH ME AS THE RL IS OKY FROM ALL OTHER MEASUREMENT SO, I THINK IT IS AMISS READIND BY TEMS OF MEASUREMENT

KaKa

Change HSN to random(Not 0)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.