Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ACD Research Simulator to Have/Use

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim Jewett

I have a research effort where I would like a limited number of experienced professionals or students to have/use/test/critique a detailed ACD simulator “work in progress”. Maximums: 200 agents, 25 agent groups, 25 circuit groups, 25 queues, 8 atlernative routes. It can simulate complex queue drop-off, retry, and agent wrap-up behaviors. Email or 615/344-6072.

Tom

THE Jim Jewitt?

Jim Jewett

I’m not sure what you are asking. I’ve conducted basic telecommunications research on and off for 30 years and co-authored 50 articles and 2 books related to traffic engineering. However, I have been unconnected to mainstream traffic engineering for 15 years. The VB6 based simulator also simulates outward traffic and switching and has a number of uniquely beneficial capabilities. I’d be glad to give it to anyone who can make use of it. Are you interested or know someone who is? jim.jewett@ehc.com or 615/344-6072 (Nashville, Tennessee USA).

Tom

Sorry, my note was too brief.

I work for the company that publishes this web site. I was wondering whether you are the J. Jewitt whose work in the 70s resulted in the Extended Erlang B traffic model. I guess so.

We don’t have the resources to spare for you I’m afraid, but I hope you find some takers 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.