Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Nayef Al Nayel

i need to know about the hardware in rbs 2202 (CDU,DXU,TRU,ECU,PSU)and how this hardware working

MOMO

I need to know about the hardware in rbs 2206 (CDU,DXU,TRU,ECU,PSU)and how this hardware working, and if u have this article please sent on my e-mail SIMO22@MAILCITY.COM
    THINK S

emre igrek

please …

gen

Hi,
    1. PSU – power supply unit(24V/700W), gives power for all units in the RBS
    2. ECU – energy control unit. It is supervisor for PSUs and funs. Also it is connected with two temperature sensors and humidity sensor.
    3. TRU – transciever unit. RF part of RBS.
    4. CDU – combining unit. It is connection between TRU and antennas system.
    5. DXU – distribution and exchange unit. It is brain of RBS and has connections to all units. It has connection points for E1 and OMT.

Rgds

emre igrek

i know there . i want to very deep informations. i working this sector but i dont see 2206 . i always see 2202 and outdoor cabinets . please help me 🙂
    in turkey. in izmir in bornova .

emreigrek@hotmail.com

Mostafa

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to dimension how many TRACs ( Transcoder cards) to put in a Siemens TRAU.

Reagrds

stenin

Hello imanudin,
    About the LAC boundries,it is the bifercation made for a region.That is a perticular region is given a perticulat number so that ,eg a paging message can be forwarded for a restristed area instead of the entair network.LAC boundries can be designated depending on 1)area
    2)BSC.That is for one bsc a perticulat lac can be given.or for a perticular boundrie of area.

The inter BSC handover is the process in which ho takes place between two differen BSC.

The intra BSC ho is handover between two different bts of the same bsc.

Thank you,

stenin

Hello Sachin Aneja ,

The traffic calculation depends on two thing,
    1)GOS(Grade of service) in percentage and
    2) no of TRX.

with these values check the earlang B-Table and then u can arrive at the traffic with 2 trx.

Actually most ntwork uses 2% gos .

Thankyou,
    stenin.

erick gian

I want to know why CDU-G on RBS 2206 always broken

vasanth

what is difference between
    gos and erlang

G.A

Does any body know where I can find some Ericsson RBS2202 -48 PSU. DC/DC converter 700W..

Please help me …

amal

Hi engineers;
    I need to know about the hardware in RBS2202 and RBS2206(CDU,TRU,DXU..)and how this hardware working with the pictures of RBS2202 andRBS2206 and if you have this article please send it to my e mail :
    amal.nejjari@caramail.com
    what is the difference between DXU 11and DXU21?
    what is the maximum power of TRU.
    thank you in advance.

mostafa

DXU12:
    – 12 TRX capacity
    – 4 * E1/T1 ports
    – GPS interface
    DXU11
    -6 TRX capacity ( in one cabinet)
    -2*E1/T1 ports

TRU: I think 47dbm is the output powerr.

waleed

Re: Power load info for ericsson rbs
    memo hi rangi,may be i miss understand you what you meant in your last mail,usually the number of rectifiers usualy designed as the nuber of tru’s in the cabinete if the rbs equipped with the 6 trus’ you must put the 4 psus'(rectifier) because these rectifiers are charging the back up batteries and supplying the rbs,and the power of these rectifiers which I mentioned them to you is the total out put power of each rectifier can be loaded from it….

waleed

dear amal i’ll try to help you by sending you pics and illustration about these questions…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.