Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Mostafa

Hendy:

can u tell me exactly what do u need to know about 2202?

imanudin

Anybody knows what’s the meaning of these : LAC Boundaries, SDCCH overhead, Inter BSC handover and signalling, inter MSC handover and signalling, BTS and BSC Reparenting, Transmission E1 Routers, Pooled and dedicated transcoders as well as PCU allocation.

And how to do it in MSC/BSC ?

sunilkumar

Hi abt POOLED TRANSACODER.

As per Ericsson BSC…

The transacoder is a separate unit.It has its own SOFTWARE and PROCESSOR ( Regional ) for the resource management.

It will be connectd to the Group Switching SYSTEM.Lets say..like…

AINTERFACE E1/PCMS—->GSS

hendi

hiii mostafa,
    i need to know about the hardware in rbs 2202 (CDU,DXU,TRU,ECU,PSU)and how this hardware working, and if u have this article please sent on my e-mail hendi_kurnia@yahoo.com

vivek

Hello
    I’m a newly joined BSS engg and seeing the site i came to know u all are really good professionals .Pls help me find info abt RBS2202 and MINILINK . I’m really confused abt some basic concepts abt them .Hope u’ll help me out .
    My id id vivek_p@email.com
    Thanks

sonam

hi,
    i would like to know about the common fault and the most severe fault that occurs in the RBS2202 of Ericsson.Since the location of the installed RBS is always rainy and the lighthing strikes all on a sudden,i would like to know if there are anychances for equipment to damage and its necessary precaution in order to prevent the equipment from the lightning.

Dumisani

I need to know about the hardware in rbs 2202 (CDU,DXU,TRU,ECU,PSU)and how this hardware working, and if u have this article please sent on my e-mail du@tsamail.co.za

Baba Hajiya

Hi Engineers,

can someone help me out on details of sites reparenting (cutover) in ericsson systems.

Baba Hajiya

Hi Engineers,

can someone help me out on details of sites reparenting (cutover) in ericsson systems.

nuralhassan

can any tell me how we will do rbs commissioning

Mostafa

Hi nuralhassan,

1- Check VSWR for feeders.
    2-Load OMT in the DXC
    (OMT= Nbre of sectors + Nbre of TRXs + Nbreof cabinets +Type of RBS + Type of combiner + external alarms)
    3-Configure transmission in DXC (if installed in RBS)=Nbre of TSs for the site.
    4-Do drive tests when the site is up.

nam vo hoang

Hi All
    Please tell me the way to connect to a remote Minilink network by using a modem with the phone line

sachin mahajan

hi all
    i want to know about the hardware and working of rbs 2202,minilink

my emailid is
    electronsach@rediffmail.com
    regards
    sachin

emre igrek

hello i want detailed documents for rbs 2206 and 3g supported rbs versions

turkey

emre igrek
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.