Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Aminul Islam

sir,
    i want to know about transmission side.basically gsm & micro-wave antena $ how it work.

anggur mall

i want to know abaut color code for 9 pin connector for ericsson mini link trafic node

LAKHBINDER SINGH

HI EVERYONE
    I WAAN TO KNOW MORE ABT RRI CARD , E1/T1 , FIU , CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN HOW THESE WORK , EVERY SUGGESTION R MOST WELCOME

REGARDS
    L.SINGH

Anup

Mr. Modi…….. i wana know how this 1TRX will work, am not sure whethe this is correct or not – per sectot if we have 4 trx then how many Timeslot will be there, and how many calls we can make at a time….. can u help me,
    my id is anupkumar.mr@gmail.com

Ibrahim

It depends on the TRX’s configuration, e.g. if u the following distribution:
    TRX1: BCCH+SDCCH+6TCH
    TRX2: SDCCH +7TCH
    TRX3:8TCH
    TRX4:8TCH
    then (6+7+8+8=29 for full rate & 29*2=58 for half rate) subscriber can talk at the same time & (8+8=16) subscriber can make call setup at the same time. So, it highly depends on the TRX channel configuration.

Regards,

Ibrahim

Aamir

Hi
    Can anybody tell me the concept of E1 mappin/framing or TRX distribution

A.Lingapandi

please anyone explain the followings……..

what is the difference between
    omu link & ET?

What is ODU & IDU?explain

when a site(BTS) having “no incomming radio signal” alarm in nokia bts?

What is the use of checking the RX level of a site when the far end site of this site is down?

shafiqeeeyahoocom

HI AAmir,
    Me Shafiq.
    Really what is your ques?
    Want to know TRX/TRU mapping with BSC? or individual E1 and TRU related distribution?

If u want to know TRX/TRU mapping with BSC please go through any doc with LAPD concentration/miltiplexing related.

Thanks
    Shafiq

gautam

how many customer can talk from one TRX?

pix

gautam : max 8 in full rate or 16 in half rate

Bhupendra Kumar Sharma

Hi all,
    Plz tell me how many trx can be uses in one pcm/E1 in nokia bts? and diffrence b/w PDH & Sdh?

Bhupendra Kumar Sharma

Hi all,
    Plz tell me about how many trx we can uses in 1PCM/E1 in nokia bts. w is the diffrence b/w SDh/PDH????
    Regards
    Bhupendra

Vinoth kumar

Dear All,
    this column is very much helpful for me to know the details of BSS.i thank all of u for this(esp PIX).

pix

In NOKIA BTS, i guess you can achieve abot 14 TRX per Abis link, max. Approximatively… it depends hat kind of RSL and OML multiplexing you want to use. it also depends on how many cells : one cell with many TRX’s takes less Abis timeslot than several cells with less TRX/cell.

i’m not nokia, so i can’t say the exact value. Why don’t you ask them directly ??

Dear Sir

Kindly send me rates of Nokia BTS us

Best regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.