Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    pids

does anyone knows about the questions ask during interviews for bts reparenting related position?

i need your help.

thanks!

Sezer

Hi,

I want to know about ET port numbering for BTS, BSC,TRAU and MSC in Nokia 2g Network.

I have 1 MSC and 6 BSC, 15 TSCM2e
    and 250 BTS.
    16 KB mapping will use Ater mapping (FR)

Regards

Ridwan Roni

hallo friends,

can help me?.can config 3+3+3+3 in 1 cabinet for nokia ultrasite,how?

Ejaz

in m very new in telecom field.now a days in m doing job as a bbs engineer.if any body can told me what are the main question asked form a bss engineer and how can i get the inforamtion about the bss engineer.
    Hoping to be favored.
    Thanks

Pix

Ejaz,

As a BSS engineer, you have two main field: radio and equipments. first you have to know on which side you are.

if Radio : buy a typical telecom book and study fundamentals of GSM. Radio is about the same in any constructor.

if equipment : you need to get documentations about the equipment you’re supposed to take care of. It is dependant on the vendor (ericsson ? nokia ? alcatel ? motorola ?) and depndant on the system (BTS ? BSC ? TC ? Abis ?)

If you’re new and someone hired you to do these tasks, you need trainings. Ask your employer to purchase trainings from your telecom vendor…

akbar

how to work in manual search in gsm network.

Pieter

Hi all,

Will you please help with steps in commissiong an Alcatel BSC extension (config 4 to config 6)

Pix

Hi Pieter,

I recommend you contact your regional alcatel TAC support in order to perform this operation. They will not allow you to do this operation by yourself if you don’t know how to do it !!

VINOTH KUMAr

Dear friends,
    I want to know maore details on FIU& RRI card. how it is working.Is there an site or books relating this. please help me

Akbar

how to work in manual search,
    which parameter is needed to manual search .
    can you help any one .

A. Casmana

Hallo,

I need new software MSm / MNM minilink ericson, which i have after installed be error, why?

pankaj

Hi,
    Can anyone provide me information on the traffic calculation on the ater in erlangs

N.C.MODI

WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF WRONG BSIC. I MEAN SAME BSIC FOR TWO NEAR BY B.T.S HAVING SAME BCCH

Tomar

To N.C.MODI:
    In case, that you have same combination BCCH/BSIC on two sector neat to each other, on the some other (at least one) sector there will be a lot of HO failure.
    For example: you have sector A and B with same BCCH/BSIC combination. This two sector are not neighbouring sectors. You have sector C. Sector C is in the direction to the sectors A and B.
    On sector C is defined HO to the sector A, but not defined HO to sector B. Mobile is served by cell B. On the border between cell B and C mobile measure and report BCCH/BSIC of the cell A (which is defined as a neighbour).
    In the statistic there is a lot of HO failure from cell C to the A.

angel potter

i want to know about DXU-23 .there are two E1 PORTS are available.only RJ-45 connector is compatible on this port.pcm cable has 2 port on one side & one port is on other side.which port will be connect on DXU-23 IF THERE IS ONLY ONE E1 IS AVAILABLE FOR THE SITE.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.