Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

BSS

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    scott leino

Working on 2206 gsm sytems, adding mcpa’s for 800 and 1900.
    Trying to understand RF path in cabinets as it pertains to antenna sharing and split sector configurations, as well as in general…It would help quite a bit in furthering our abilities to apply solutions to various space issues as channel counts constantly increase.

Any info or direction to info would be appreciated.Thanks.

johnny5

how is ericssons common platform BTS configuration different from typical GSM based system w/o UMTS? General info and doc needed.

Any help or experience would be helpful. ref docs 2.

pawan

sir
    i am working asa bts engineer in mnc
    Mainly Ericsson’s RBS2202,Minilink-E also tell me the general questions which can be asked from any BSS Engineer during interview
    I don’thave knowledge about VSWR.Plz tell me from where i can get information bout BER,vswr, Frame o/pand Antenna orientation.Plz tell me two TRX can handle how much traffic(maximum).can we measure VSWR without the help of site master/spectrum analyzar.Plz tell me what is the difference between cross polarized & normal polarized antenna.

what is circular polarizes antenna.
    I need some information about Ericsson RBS 2202 , 2206 (configuration, installation, etc), in particular
    I’m looking for infrastuctural/ Functional information on the hardware components involved in Ericsson 2206

aktar

Hi,

Plz tell me about VSWR?

Thanks

by

toman

1 E1 have maximum 12TRus, can I up grade the 2206 with 2 RBS 2206 so I have 24TRus configuration, how many E1 must have? can i do with 1 E1?

karim

toman , you must use one RBS2206 with 900 and second with 1800 band to avoid interference and you must use two E1

Martin

You can upgrade from 12 TRU to 24 TRUs but you need to have 2 E1.
    I assume that your Concentration factor is 32Kbps(maximum of 12 TRUs in 1 E1).
    Also, if the frequency is not that tight, you can also use 900?
    If you are using an RBS 2206, thats a dual TRU. 1 TRU is equal to 2 TRU capacity. HTH.

pawan

sir
    i am working asa bts engineer in mnc
    Mainly Ericsson’s RBS2202,Minilink-E also tell me the general questions which can be asked from any BSS Engineer during interview
    I don’thave knowledge about VSWR.Plz tell me from where i can get information bout BER,vswr, Frame o/pand Antenna orientation.Plz tell me two TRX can handle how much traffic(maximum).can we measure VSWR without the help of site master/spectrum analyzar.Plz tell me what is the difference between cross polarized & normal polarized antenna.

what is circular polarizes antenna.
    I need some information about Ericsson RBS 2202 , 2206 (configuration, installation, etc), in particular
    I’m looking for infrastuctural/ Functional information on the hardware components involved in Ericsson 2206

Abhinav Rastogi

Dear Sir I want to more about the Ericssons’ AXE-10 Switching Equipment Architecture and working. How they are implemented in GSm and CDMA, both technologies. Kindly help me and guide me.

Vidi@rdi

I wants to know detail about Samsung CDMA, Please help me.

alrazzak

VSWR: VSWR means Voltage Standard Wave Ratio.It can be measured from BTS jumper cable to Antenna by site master. VSWR must less than 1.3. If this value exceeds over 1.3 then we detect fault like connector, jumper cable , feeder cable , antenna etc and solve this problem by showing the graph of Distance to Fault(DTF).

alrazzak

Can any one help me about Handover test for sagem OT 76M?

Goldie

hello sir,
    i am newly posted engineer , i want to know the basic knowledge about minilink-e,and how we get the accurate fault.What are the main faults face by the engineers.

Abhinav Rastogi

Kindly give notice on my early proiblem posted on 25th November

roudo

Dear Sir I want to more about the Ericssons’ AXE-10 Switching Equipment Architecture and working. How they are implemented in GSm and CDMA, both technologies. Kindly help me and guide me.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 253 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.