Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Diff bw Throughput per TBF and per Tsl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RF9

Hi all,

Please help me to know the diff bw throughput per TBF and throughput per tsl. Also which throughput in KPI will be affected by more number of users in the cell.

Regards

pix

hi rf9,

what is a tsl ?

1 TBF = 1 transfer for one user. Usually each user gets 1 DL TBF and 1 UL TBF : the DL TBF to receive the downloaded data, the UL TBF to send the TCP ack or application ack.

So the most relevant throughput KPI is the throughput per DL TBF.

cheers
    pix

RF9

Thanx pix for ur reply..

I am having another query.

I am getting difference (Delta) in data download at Cell Level – Bytes of LLC Frame Downlink data TBF including GPRS & EGPRS (cumulative of all cells in the network) and at GGSN level (Bytes of GTPv1 data packets received from Gn/Gp(byte)). This difference is about 30GB.

Please help me to know the possible reason for it.

navc

Hi all,

Please tell me about the diff bw throughput per TBF and throughput per tsl. Also which throughput in KPI will be affected by more number of users in the cell.

bill

Hi experts!
    Hi pix!
    is there any mechanism by which we can determine throughput per user @either RLC or LLC level especially in siemens. Also which throughput (/tbf or /tsl) is more reflective of the actual throughput the user is getting?

waiting for your response.

pix

hi bill,

i can’t help about siemens.
    The user throughput = the TBF throughput. So the answer to the second question is “/tbf”.

regards
    pix

Ds

Hi,

even i m getting huge difference in GPRS/EDGE download (KB) around 100GB difference at radio & SGSN end.
    i understand there will be some difference as these two are measured at different layers and using different counters.
    can anyone explain why there is difference in data download at both end and how much difference is acceptable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.