Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Frequency plan change in ALU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paralichko

Hi,
    i am looking for script that can make a PRC from exell file for example. My problem is, that whe planning departmet send me a request of changing frequeny plan of 500 cells i must do it click by click with ALU OMC-R. If someone can help me with scrip it will be helpfull. What is the way that You change frequency plan, or aother massive actions ?

pix

paralichko,

I don’t have such a script, but you could do it manually :
    export the current configuration (ACIE) from OMC-R.
    Modify the relevant file (frequency, or transceiver.csv ?)
    Change the 1st column to N (“not” read-only) or whatever… I forgot what should be the letter in the first column ๐Ÿ™‚ One way to find out : create a PRC that contains just freq changes for one cell and save the PRC into Directory 5 (for example)
    then go into
    /alcatel/var/share/AFTR/ACIE/ACIE_NLimport_Dir5
    and check out the freq or transceiver file. This kind of format is what you should create manually.

Hope you get the process ๐Ÿ™‚
    cheers
    pix

paralichko

Hi,

yes i know this but i do not have programming experience to write script for doing this changes automaticaly.
    Chenging manually in files is not the way, because there are a lot of changes. Could someboady share PRC Generator ?

pix

paralickho,

why not ask directly for this program in your first question ? ๐Ÿ™‚
    i can’t give it to you, but i believe ALU can provide you with this program, just ask for it…

but … manually editing a ACIE files takes 30mn i’d say… it’s really quick ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.