Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

NOKIA – FLEXI BTS (7745 ALARM ID)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    RICARDO NESI

Hi people,
    I have one Nokia Flexi Edge BTS Model with one and single alarm active (7745 CHANNEL FAILURE RATE ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD)in only one TRX unit. I supouse, the alarma mean trouble to assignate TCH or SDCCH chanels, but i dont know how to fix it.

The TRX resource arrange is:
    4+4+4+4+4+4
    The BCF have voice + EGPRS service configured.

The supply info is:

7745 CHANNEL FAILURE RATE ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD
    01 00 00 01 00 00 01 00 00 02 02 24d

Please!! Some Help!!

RICARDO NESI

I just apply Lock / Unlock to the TRX and Lock / Unlock to the BTS but the alarm 7745 coming egain.

Parveen

Hi Ricardo

block this alarm from BSC.

ZEOR:BCF:ALARM NUMER:;

IF THE ALARM IS COMING BACK U CAN REPLACE THE TRX

BR//
    PARVEEN

Geoff

This is a customer defined alarm. The threshold is whatever you have set it for or default. Your values can be checked with ZEEN:SUP; look for TCHFR,PRDCFR,CS, SMBNT and EMBNT.

First supp info field 01 means this is a TCH failure rate indication, the last field indicates the percentage of failures during the supervision period.
    It is an indication of where you have customer effecting problems, you may need to use an analyser on the ABID to work out what is happening, could be a single mobile generating lots of errors…could be a widespread issue, or parameters are just too low.
    Good alarm if it is setup correctly..

micky1

It shows faulty TS on TRXs.rgds.

felix ayah

i apprecat your techincial sir i have one more quation with is the defrence betweensCDMA GSM mobile network?that is my messenge THANKs for the answer

Md. Mahfuzur Rahman

hi,
    i am mahfuz,working in NSN Bangladesh and interested to share knowledge.plz help me.

Mohsin

Kindly provide the solution of Channel Failure alarm on TRX’s.

mohmmad imran

hi, i m a new enterant in this field can any one tell me what alarm gets activated when Abis link broken, TRX faulty, what is
    BCF alarms etc ,and also explain how to clear them all please.

Vincent

Sir, please help me with this,as per NOC node b has intermittent alarms ; HSDPA failure on sector A and recovery action failure, but if site was resetted alarms cancel then in a few minutes it starts. But on site no active alarms.

Johan Martinez

Hi everybody, i need your help with the alarm 7606 – EXxx TRX module Tx power overdriven at DPC.

this is new for us, we are using EP.2 CD 2 Sw version and trx EXTB or EXPB before we were using EXTA or EXPA. i had made the troubleshooting changing the BCCH to other TRX ang replacing the TRX for a new one but the alarm stills.

i was thinking that this alarm was caused by the SW version, now i get the EP2 CD 3 then tomorrow im going to commisioning with this SW but i dont know how to proceed with this alarm. >Can anybody help me? Thanks

K.C.Maurya

hi, i m a new enterant in this field can any one tell me what alarm gets activated when Abis link broken, TRX faulty, transmission failure, what is
    BCF alarms etc ,and also explain how to clear them all please

Karthick.K

What is the solution for clearing “7745 CHANNEL FAILURE RATE ABOVE DEFINED THRESHOLD” in Nokia TRX

HAYAT AFRIDI

TOLD ME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FLEXI BTS

Josh

I am intergrating a new flexu edge base station for Optus and it is failing to commission due to wrong OMUSIG or waiting for LAPD establishment timer expiry. I have written all ABIS allocations as per the documents confirmed transmission and still no good Ihave ran out of ideas please help!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.