Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ALCATEL LUCENT specified

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LegendKillerALU

Can anybody tell me what is “reflexive reselection” in ALU.

And 2nd “N_TCH_HO” is the num of TCH channels reserved for HO, my question is that whether these channels can be used for MO/MT or not(will be reserved for HO only)?

Thanks is advance.

Pix

Hello,

Reflexive reselection ? I have never seen such terms in GSM ALU system ! Where did you read something like that ?

Perhaps you are referring to the NC2 reselection in PS mode ?

N TCH HO : i need to refresh my memory, because there is another parameter ver similay (N_EMGNCY_HO) and another one : ALLOC_ANYWAY… And I must confess they all got mixed up in my mind. I’ll answer this afternoon, stay tuned ๐Ÿ™‚

-pix

Rex

Hi,
    “Reflexive reselection” is a name that appears in csv files generated from OMC-R. And that’s the same with the parameter “BCCH Freq. in BA(BCCH) list” which can be found in “Cell Description” tab under “Reselection Management”.
    BR,
    Rex

Rex

And if it’s enabled in a cell level, the serving BCCH can be seen as neighbour in the same time.

LegendKillerALU

@Rex thanks for giving me the answer. I got your answer but now my question is what is the benefit of enabling/disabling “Reflexive Reselection” ?
    And can i get your email ID ?

@ pix i dont know the similarity b.w N_TCH_HO and N_EGNCY_HO but i do know about N_EGNCY_HO i.e. minimum num of TCH reseverved for HO only and it is enabled mostly on road sites. ALLOC_ANYWAY is related to it like if its yes then MO/MT can be established on a cell where N_EGNCY_HO>0 , and if its FALSE then MO/MT cannot be established on that N_EGNCY_HO.

Regards

Pix

LegendKiller,

You knew everything already…

So N TCH HO will just keep the N cleanest timeslots “TCH” for incoming HO. If those timeslots are the last remaining, a call setup can use them anyway.

(whatever the value of ALLOC_ANYWAY, since this param is acting on N EGNCY HO).

Regards,
    pix

LegendKillerALU

Ya u r right. pix cani get your email id?

Rex

Hi LegendKiller,
    I really don’t know the benefit of enabling/disabling this parameter. As soon as I find something about that I’ll inform you.
    Regards,

Pix

Rex,

It is a dummy parameter, since all your timeslots are supposed to be clean ๐Ÿ™‚

N TCH HO is useless in my opinion (!)
    N ENGCY HO is useful for highway BTS, but I rarely see congestion on those sites anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Legend Killer AU : if you give me your email adress then I can contact you.

Cheers
    pix

LegendKillerALU

hamidraza22@hotmail.com

this is mine.

But i still dont know whats the benefit of disabling/enabling reflexive reselection?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.