Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDH RESPONDING READY DIRECTORY WARNING

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mlai

Hi all,

This alarm is occurred in APG40, can help someone?

thanks

KAKA

Hi Mlai
    please verify the connection to the remote system with the command: cdhver “destination name” you can see the all the in you APG destionation with the command cdhls. if the status of the destination is not ok you can manually initiated file notification for this destination with cdhver -m destination name
    The alarm will normaly ceased after few minute.

R.

Mlai

Hi KAKA,

thx for interested in my problem, the problem with connection is ok, the problem is with directory K:\aes\data\cdh\ftp\OSSDEST1\Ready in witch you have problem data:”The Directory has been filled to pre-defined limit or it contains files older than pre-defined limit”

so from the alarm indicated that is a “OLD FILE” in directory “ready”

thanks

mombazaa

Hi Kaka,
    I have the same problem as Mlai. cdhver destination gives OK for both STATUS and NOTIFICATION. Pinging the remote IP also replies ok,yet the alarm persist. Is there a way to cease this alarm? Your help is appreciated.

KAKA

Hi mans !!
    okay i see. you must just delete the old file in the concerned directory. go to the K:\aes\data\cdh\ftp\OSSDEST1\Ready. you would must see the old statistic file. try to delete. the alarm will be cease automaticaly after 1min.

R.
    KAKA

Mlai

Hi again,

The problem is that we dont have so old files and we have just one:

01/15/2010 09:28 PM 3,076,096 MRRFIL00-0000000077

so i think is not good to delete this file.

thanks.

Prince

Hi Guys,

I have read all your analysis and proposed solutions to the problem but it seems you still have the fault persisting. I am tempted to believe that K: drive is corrupted and you can check this with this command: “chkdsk K:”
    If you check and there’s corruption on the K: drive, then that’s the cause of the alarm not ceasing. However, when you discover it to be corruption, then you should clean it by following a special procedure.

Hope this helps.

OTMOT

I had the same alarm but instead of deleting I cut and pasted all the contents of “Ready” folder to “Sent” folder. The alarm cleared.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.