Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Worst CSSR in Huawei

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rocel

Dear guys

The formula is like this in our Huawei BSC:

[RCA313:Success Rate of TCH Assignment]*[RA303I:Success Rate of Call Setup (Immediate Assignment)]/{100}

but the CSSR is less than 80 % in some cells and can’t find the reasons.

1. No alarm
    2. No blocking (TCH & SD)
    3. all KPIs are good, only CSSR is bad.

If someone works in huawei and has good experience, please help me on this situation. Whish counters should I look at???

Bijoy

Hi Rocel
    The culprit is RA303I.It includes T3101 expiry.Use rather “Immediate assignment success rate” in place of RA303I & you will find your desired outcome

Br\\
    Bijoy

Rocel

Hi Bijoy

Yes “Success Rate of Call Setup (Immediate Assignment)” is low, due to this CSSR is low.

I want to know: how can I find the probable reasons. Or in which counters I can see the problem source.

Please your advices

Rocel

FYI

in all cells T3101 is 1500 ms

Bijoy

Check your “call set up indication success rate”.It is poor due to t3101 expiry.Now,after each T3101 expiry,RACh retry takes place upto MAXRET.So,each of the attempts gets added in the denominator,which makes the RA303I value small.

You can increase the “RACH Min. Access level”,”RACH Busy threshold”,& “RACH error threshold” to reduce this,but you cant eliminate the effect totally.

It is better if you use “Immediate assignment commands/Immediate Assignment requests” in place of RA303I.

Hope you got the point

Br\\
    Bijoy

Rocel

Dear Bijoy

Immediate Assignment Requests & Immediate Assignment Commands are same value.

In all cell of our whole sites T3101 is 1500 ms. And this problem is happining in some cells the rest of cells are ok.

Is it possible other causes?

Bijoy

Ok
    Your first statement indicates that there is no SDCCH Blocking in the cells.
    If this occurs in some cells,check for interference or Path balance or TA issues in those cells.

Increasing T3101 will not help much.
    Br\\
    Bijoy

Sujeesh

I am also facing same issue..low TASR..
    Failure reason is showing as ” Clear Cmd send by MSC ” counter name A3129H.

Bijoy

Hi Sujeesh
    Check the cause value
    If the cause value in the Clear Command message is Protocol Error, refer to the related protocols.
    If the cause value in the Clear Command message is Equipment Failure, check
    the related BSC hardware:
    1. Connection on the Ater interface
    2.GEIUA in the GTCS
    3. Check the timeout values of the related timers.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Lucas

Hi all,

Have any of you seen a degradation RA303I only associated to Location Update Failures? I’ve seen this problem in Huawei and Ericcson networks (obviously Ericsson has a different KPI), and I’ve read it’s associated to some kind of MS with problems performing Location Update. Anyone knows about this?

Best Regards,

Ahmad

hi all ,
    we have this issue as well, high immediate assignment failure due to high location update failure on some cells , though there is not sd blocking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.