Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

create network topology in NS 2

• This topic has 42 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by cinthiya s.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    piNa

hii,,
    i wanna ask about simulation program to create all kind network topology in NS2.
    example :
    create ring topology

for {set i 0} {$i < 7} {incr i} { set n($i) [$ns node] } for {set i 0} {$i < 7} {incr i} { $ns duplex-link $n($i) $n([expr ($i+1)%7]) 1Mb 10ms DropTail } i can create ring topology and star topology program. please help me to create mesh,bus and tree topology program... thanks

pinapinu

hii,,
    i wanna ask about simulation program to create all kind network topology in NS2.
    example :
    create ring topology

for {set i 0} {$i < 7} {incr i} { set n($i) [$ns node] } for {set i 0} {$i < 7} {incr i} { $ns duplex-link $n($i) $n([expr ($i+1)%7]) 1Mb 10ms DropTail } i can create ring topology and star topology program. please help me to create mesh,bus and tree topology program... thanks

up up up

hii,,
    example :
    create ring topology

mohamed

i just want to know… how to create a topology network using NS2

geeta

can anyone plz….send me the running program for ring topoly and star toplogy on my gmail address geetajangra11@gmail.com…plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ghassan

Hi

Ihope to get your help to build a MC-CDMA simulator using ns-2 , and monitor the performance at various types of TCP on this simulator.

Iam already installed ns-2 in my computer and I try to implement some simple examples.

Regards

shaukat hayat

plz i need a code for how to connect two topologies like mesh and star topology in a network. if anyone can have plz giveee me.

Neha

Hi

i want to draw a topology which also mention distance between two nodes with bandwidth and delay parameters.

Raja

Hai..
    I am doing my project on networks,”priority Tries For IP Address Lookup”,..
    i was asked to simulate it using ns2..
    can any one help me..
    it is very urgent..plz..plz..plz.plz…

sudheshna

Hai im sudheshna doing project on wireless mesh networks.I used patch ns2mesh80216-ns2.33 but errors are getting while installing so can u plzzzz tell me how to install it successfully

elule

Hi all,

i want to show through simulation the security vulnerabilities of SIP protocol any idea is welcome

saiba

up up up,
    u got the star topology program aite? can u send me email for star topology program..i really need it for my final year project..urgent..thank you

sachin raut

i want c++ code for creating different network topology for project. please send it

rafiq

can any one post the complete program of star topology in ns2.plzzzzzzzzzz

shashinarayanreddy

hi i want programe code of creating topology between two node .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.