Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

SDCCH and TCH DROP in Ericsson network

• This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by hem chander joshi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    campus

hi;
    having a lot of SDCCH drop and TCH drop in a particular site, i would ask about any corrélation between the SD and the TCH drop??
    thank you..

Deepak verma

I woud like to know the cause of sd drop,tch drop,sd congestion. so if u can solve ma problems then revert me with some detail of all these..

Regards
    Deepak Verma

Firas

the relation is that what ever interference is impacting the TCH it for sure impact the SD as well, start by changing the frequencies especially the ones that are carrying the SD channels

Shivam

In addition to frequency check, also check for Hardware Alarms.

qwert

what is the dominant drop reasons (signal strenght, bad quality, TA,etc).

campus

signal strenght

monty

Hi,

i am also working on eric sys and if drop is due to signal strength and quality then which para should be optimized if freq are ok

vipin kumar

hi

can you give me description of cause of TCH DROP and SDCCH DROP

m12

Hi Monty,

Is your drop reason SS on UL, DL or BL?

If your frequency plan is OK (as well as Frequency Hopping parameters – if used)then probably the bad quality can be due to low Signal Strength which may be a result of coverage issues.

Hardware problems may be a cause to the bad quality drops experienced.

The solution to such problems may likely involve antenna physical parameters reviews including re-orientations, height reviews as well as tilt changes (depending on site location-urban/rural).

For the case of low UL SS drops you may need to boost your UL SS with a TMA.

m12.

arun dubey

what is the basic difference between sdcch drop and tch drop

gaurav

hii,

i m found mostly sites sdcch drop in Ericsson system but tch drop not found. plz give me the reason.

regard
    Gaurav

sam

may i know how to deal with bad quality drops in ul in ericson system… any parameter on which we can play.. or we can reduce the impact of ICM in tch drop.

dhokkar

how to resolve the Problem of Tch Drop,we have extended configuration for many RBS.

Mr.David

Hi Guys,

There are some reasons SDCCH Drop and TCH Drop in Ericsson and we can classified which are the main reason which contributed to related KPI or Performance.

SDCCH Drop that could lead by High Tch Congestion and Overshooting you can analyze by MRR and Physical Antenna audit.

Otherwise you can try to shifting SDCCH to another Channel Group ( CHGR )

daoud

Guys ,

can any one tell me that what does it mean SSBL in Drop due to Low SS BL

Thanks ,

Yaqubi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.