Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ericsson MOTS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Has UK

Hello, can anyone tell me how to start and collect Ericsson MOTS for a specfic cell – would really appreciate any help here.

raman

what are looking for INTERCNT or faults
    type command
    rxmfp:moty=rxots,faulty;
    use Exert to process it …

Has UK

Hi raman thx for the reply, MOTS is an ericsson feature where it records the number of attempts and drops per time slot. It is useful to pick out faulty TRU’s when no alrms are present (or helps to identify which one to block). Are you refering to the smae MOTS in your reply?

Has UK

Hello, can anyone tell me how to start and collect Ericsson MOTS for a specfic cell – would really appreciate any help here.

Has UK

OK guesss nobody uses the feature. We used to a have a web based system which currently is broken so i wanted to pull off the stats myself directly from the switch but it looks like nobody knows about this feature.

vinh

i have problem about RBS 3206:
    1/”TG-39 (900), TG-40 (1800)
    Tu 1800: imbalance TRX 5″
    2/”TG-76 (900), TG-306 (1800)
    Tu 900: CF 2A:41, TRX 6,7: LOCAL MODE”
    Can you help me?

Has UK

vinh – i am not familiar with RBS3XXX series (we use RBS 200 and 2000’s in a single 1800 freq. band)However i do know that local mode means that you will have to get a field engineer to take a look. They could need replacing. Also for CF faults a remote site reset to re-sync normally fixes (RXBLI:mo=RXOTG-xx,subord,force; followed by ; and then RXBLE:mo=RXOTG-xx,subord; followed by ; and then CTRL D) – hope this helps.

kelvin

please can someone help me the meaning of these alarm and how to clear them RX diversity alarm and TX is in local mode. thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.