Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

GT Definitions !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashok K

Hi,

Can anybody explain or refer a doc to explain the GT defintions concept . Like which GTs to be defined in verious N.Es for which purpose. For eg- I know that in HLR we need to define IMSIGT for the Roamers . Similarly what all GTs we need to define for all kind of things – SMS, Roaming etc .I do not see this anywhere explained clearly

Help will be really appreciated .

If any doc pls send that at ashok_1978k@rediffmail.com

C300G

E.214 GT composed of CC+NC+MSIN used in AUTH triplets request in LU callflow. Also used in USSD-requests in roaming.

E.164 GT composed of CC+NDC used in almost all other SCCP-based callflows. SMS exchange for example.

E.212 GT – IMSI. I’v never seen it used for something. But opened it on router (just in case).

Ravi

In the C7 circuit related call scenario, dialled digits determine the trunk route and the trunk route is associated with a C7 route. C7 messages can then be transported via this route. In the non circuit related calls, such as querying the IN or an MSC querying an HLR to find out the location of a subscriber, this association is not possible as there are no trunk circuits involved to associate to a route set. To overcome this issue, the number range to be queried is associated to a route set directly. This mechanism is known as global title routing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.