Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ericsson power control

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    krish

hi, can anybody help me to reduce tch drop in eric sys thr power control.

ssdelsul,ssdesdl,qdesdl,qdesul,regintlratio,sachh period.

Bijoy ur suggestion is require here plz help to understand power control of eric?

krish

hi,

guys plz help me in eric power control?

krish

hi,

guys plz help me in eric power control?

Arpan

Firstly find out the reason of Drop that wether it is due to poor quality, low signal strength or it is due to sudden losses..

You can decrease the value of ssdesul to 100 & ssdesdl to 88 to make the power control more effective. It will lower the overall noise-floor and hence decreases the interference

You can also adjust the value of quality compensator & Level compensator in accordance with the drop rate reasons..

Bijoy

Hi Krish
    In Ericsson ,like other vendors there is no power control window,but a specific value,viz,SSDESUL,SSDESDL,QDESUL & QDESDL.Similar parameters are there for AMRFR & AMRHR also.BTS tries to provide SSDESDL & QDESDL to the MS and MS tries to provide SSDESUL & QDESUL to the BTS for the same call.SSDESDL & QDESDL is measured by MS and reported back & then BTS PC takes place accordingly.Similarly SSDESUL & QDESUL is measured by BTS and sent to MS & then MS PC takes place accordingly.QLENUL,SSLENUL,QLENDL & SSLENUL defines for how many SACCH periods the filtering & compensation will be done

If you need some specific info,let me know

KRISH

Hi,

thanks bijoy and arpan.

Here i have high tch drop in railway cells .for improving tch drop i want to play with htis power control para? so can u help me?

here i have for example bts power contro seetings are like this.

ssdesl – -90
    ssdesdlafr – -90
    ssdesdlahr – -88
    and for quality

qdesl – 30
    qdesdlafr – 40
    qdesdlahr – 30

so by changing this value at which i can gain imrovement?

but i have doubt abt lcompdl and qcompdl , regintdl,updownratiodl how i relate this value? bijoy,arpan can u explain this term in simple language.

and by decreasing sslendl,sslenul,qlendl,qlenul sachh period can i gain in tch drop?

Bijoy

Krish.
    The values seems quite reasonable.
    I would rather suggest not to play with these parameters much and keep the recommended values only.
    In case you want to improve the TCH Drop,it can be done without changing these parameters too.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Pix

Bijoy,

Can you feel the headache coming back ?
    🙂

Bijoy

Yeah Bro:-)

Thomas

Hello pix

If u don’t want to answer ok but don’t pass comment.this site is for open discussion ok mind it.

Pix

Thomas,

This is a web community, not an office. I feel appropriate to write “relaxing” comments once in a while, as long as they are not offending. Aren’t we human after all ? (Well, for Bijoy, I’m not so sure…)

Krish certainly got his answer, so I don’t see where is the problem. His questions are giving us headaches. That’s a compliment, isn’t it ? 🙂

Pix

Thomas

Hi pix,

Ok but still i am not getting are u in favour of krish or still passing comment?

If someone have doubt and u have answer then u should help him and thats the right humanity.

krish

hi arapn,thomas

Thanks for support.

Hey arpan can u tell me abt lcom,qcom,regint,updownratio?

Bijoy

Hi Thomas
    Lets take it easy.We are not making jokes out of anybody neither we have any intent.

Krish
    No offense meant,dear.Please dont take it personal.We are happy to help you any time

Br\\
    Bijoy

Xilinx

Hi,
    I have High TCH Drop in Some CellS due to LOW SS .What should i do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.