Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

no valid fallback copy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iman

hio every one spesially pix
    in all of my bsc cames this alarm on teh bsc:
    no valid fallback copy
    i am triying to backup my data on bsc(full backup) and this process complete successfully but after few time this alarm(no valid fallback copy) appear on my bsc and tells that your backup is out of date.
    i study about MAFILE on bsc and find relation between version of software on bsc and this file.
    can anybody clarify me about this relation and help me to fix this alarm?
    my vendor is nokia bsc 3i.
    please forgive me for stupid english.

iman

please help me

Pix

Hi Iman,

Sorry, I don’t know anything about nokia… Can’t you try to contact their support ?
    Your english is fine, no problem 🙂

Good luck.
    Pix

iman

thank you mr pix
    i am triying another way

Evg

Hi,
    This alarm mean that today backup copying not provided. In nokia you can have only 8 last BU copy. This 8 packets you can see on WQO:CR; command. As advice – create command file IC-command groupe(MMDIRE directory), which will started every night, make deletion old packages (exept work package)and creation new with actual network configuration.

IMAN

THANKS AVG
    i dont understand your words.
    i am new in bsc nokia 3i.
    please explain your words with an example.
    additionally,i build a fallback copy with command ZWKS and after creation a fallback copy after one day this alarm appears.
    please explain :make deletion old packages (exept work package)and creation new with actual network configuration.

IMAN

PLEASE CLARIFY ME ABOUT THE OUTPUT OF THIS COMMANDS AND RELATION OF THIS COMMANDS AND FIXING THIS ALARM.

IMAN

Hey, really nobody has any information?

Mik

Hi!
    As it was written before – create calendar task which will execute fallback copying every night. For such task no need to define ZWKS:MODE=FULL. MODE=DATA is ok.
    So, every night during fallback configuration is saved.
    E.g. you create by ZWKS:MODE=FULL at first new fallback package named MYBACKUP. Then every night this package will be updated.
    Please read NED, it has excellent example how to do calendar for fallback.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.