Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Alcatel OMC’R csv File format

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tm (attn: Mr Pix)

Hi Pix,

would you please help me a bout the format of csv file to import à massive neighbord to the OMC’R (Alcatel) with MLU.

Thanks

Pix

Hi Tm,

It is the ACIE format, isn’t it ? I can check it out for you though…
    The file format is the same as PRC, but the activation method is different. One more time, I will check this out too.

Cheers,
    pix

Hi Pix,

Yes it’s a ASCIE Format, il’s closed to the OMC out put format csv format file, but with a small diffrence.

ex. when we try to import the same file that’s exported by the OMC, we have an error message.

we search exactly the difference betwin the out pout file ans the correctly input format.

Thanks

Pix

Tm,

Basically, you need the document that describes the ACIE format. This document exists, but I have to check if I can share it with you.

What is your email address ?

Other way to do it : export a tuning session from RNO (or NPO), translate it with the Tuning Brower in the OMC-R >> ACIE directory “n”. Then in the Dir”n” you will see exactly the ACIE files that can be imported into the system.

Cheers,
    Pix

Hello Pix

thank you for your reply. our side we did not have access to NPA, although I’d like to share the doc with you hoping to find the proper format.

My Mail Id is: boutmim@gmail.com

Many thanks

Vanderley

Hi,

Could I ask you if you are familiar with: A9155 Planning Tool
    As I know the 9155 package includes also PRC Generator tool which
    “ensures the interface 9155 – GSM OMC-R. More then that the PRC Generator can be used for :
    – massive radio parameters changes at OMC-R
    – fast consistency checking of the live network data

Do you find it useful to have such one?

Pix

Vanderley : very very useful (i don’t know if you were talking to me…?) It allows quick implementation of frequency planning, or adjacencies management, etc. It gives full power to RNP tool 🙂

The output of PRC Generator is in “ACIE format”.

Tm > I will try to help you (next week…)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.