Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2 sites congested

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    abdou

I’ve two site 2km between them the first one has more than 50% congestion rate but the seconde one only 1%
    i checked the power level and all radio parameters but i found them identic.

Bijoy

hi abdou
    you can play with load sharing parameters

Peter

Hi Abdou,

if you are using ericsson equipment use the Qoffset or Loffset parameter.

Cheers

Pete

abdou

thanks peter

krish

hi peter,

Can u tell me the qoffset and loffset functionality?

mouf

hi abdou, your sites are three sectored cells? cells congested are overlapping?

Tukai

Abdou,
    Qoffset or Loffset parameter are for Intracell handover on signalling channel (IHOSICH) are you sure this feature is set on on the BSC level.

krish

Hi tukal,

i think there is qoffset for quality and ssoffset for signal here we have its standard value 0 and its range is between -50 t 50

so can u explain if i select this value in this range then what will happen related to intra cell handover in dual band 900 and 1800?

SK

qOffset(s,n) is the offset between the serving cell and the neighbor cell and can be used to move the border between two cells. The value is defined per cell relation and is set by the configurable parameters qOffset1sn used when the ranking is based on CPICH RSCP and qOffset2sn used when the ranking is based on CPICH Ec/N0.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.