- This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 6 months ago by Fresh Opt.
21st September 2009 at 09:47 #58895RKGuest
Can you help me with SGSN, GGSN. the after Uplink GPRS attach, then Downlink GPRS detach. Scenerio as: subscriber is stored in Siemens HLR has to pass with Ericsson SGSN and GGSN. Routing Area is also Failed and Packet Service is also not attached. Can you help me with this. what about GT routing ?21st September 2009 at 20:07 #58896PixGuest
I’m sorry, the core network is clearly not my area of expertise. Perhaps you should wait for Pan to come around…
And also, your question is not clear at all. Could you try to rephrase it ?22nd September 2009 at 09:38 #58897C300GGuest
Detach or attach reject?
Who is detach initiator?22nd September 2009 at 15:47 #58898RKGuest
its Attach Reject and its initiator is DL as PS attach Reject.
1)EGPRS Packet Dowblink Ack/Nack: No retransmissions are requested and this message indicates acknowledgement of all RLC data in the TBF
2) GPRS mobility management messages
Cause value : (17) Network failure
Unit : (1) Value is incremented in multiples of 1 minute
Value : (12) 12 minutes
3) Packet Power Control/Timng Advance:
Payload type : (1) RLC/MAC block contains an RLC control block that does not include the optional octets of the RLC/MAC control header
RRBP : (0) Uplink block with TDMA frame number = N + 13
S/P : (0) RRBP field is not valid
USF : (0) Reserved for control message on PACCH
4) Packet Control Acknowledgement (8-bit):
CTRL_ACK : (3) The MS received two RLC/MAC control blocks with the same RTI value, one with RBSN=0 and the other with RBSN=123rd September 2009 at 11:03 #58899C300GGuest
1. Does subscriber have permission in his HLR profile on GPRS network access mode?
2. Does subscriber have permission in his HLR profile on roaming in that SGSN (if he is roamer) ?
3. Does HLR accessible by SCCP (E.214 & E.164 addresses) from that SGSN ?
4. Does SGSN accessible by SCCP (E.164 addresses) from subscriber’s HLR ?27th September 2009 at 12:28 #58900RKGuest
All your questions have Answers: YES.1st October 2009 at 10:40 #58901C300GGuest
1. Is that a mass problem?
2. SAU limit on attach in SGSN not exceeded?
3. Can any another subscriber from the same HLR attach to that SGSN?
4. Can You capture SS7-trace of AUTH,LU,ISD sessions btween SGSN and HLR? Maybe it’s a MAP version negotiation conflict between SGSN and HLR. Anyway it’s interesting which transaction failed.5th October 2009 at 05:28 #58902RKGuest
1. Is that a mass problem?–>we are testing on one mobile set only in TEST BTS, no other subscriber in that cell.
2. SAU limit on attach in SGSN not exceeded? Normal
3. Can any another subscriber from the same HLR attach to that SGSN?–>yes
4. Can You capture SS7-trace of AUTH,LU,ISD sessions btween SGSN and HLR? ISD not used. other we can capture.
Maybe it’s a MAP version negotiation conflict between SGSN and HLR.–>MAP version 3
which transaction failed –? RAU failed. ALso Segmentation Prohibitted.9th October 2009 at 13:22 #58903C300GGuest
> ALso Segmentation Prohibitted.
Segmentation of which protocol units?12th October 2009 at 12:07 #58904Fresh OptGuest
Which counter shows the number of routing area updates in Alcatel system?