Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

goS :CCS7 SIGNALING FAILURE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yaya sow

THESE DAYS I NOTIFY IN MY SWITCH A VERY HIGHT PERCENT OF CCS7_signaligning_failure in my TGRP from transit exchange to international tgrp.
    fisrt i think i was a problem of congestion of destination signaling point,but after analyse i think this is due to CP_ANSWER_TIMEOUT
    IF YOU KNOW MORE THAN ME HELP ME TO SOLVE MY GOS

Paul

This is a normal condition for calls where the Called subscriber does not answer. The Called Subscriber Answer time out occurs. This time out is usually set to a lower value in International gateways due to the higher cost of transmission (no charges until answer in usual).

goS :CCS7 SIGNALING FAILURE

i notify the same problems in my national trunk groups.
    during the trafic observation the not answering call is not so hight for these destination.
    i think it is problem of data base of ccs7

i speak very bad english. but french ok
    if you can answer in french it will be better

RADHAKANT DAS

Yaya,
    May I know what of switch do u use?

Prabhakar verma

i think it is Siemens

YAYA

we use EWSD VERSION 11

Alex

Please note that:
    Failure of signaling connection has an impact on a large number of speech or data channels, the availability requirements are very stringent for the CCS7 network. Therefore, when planning and engineering of CCS7 network, adequate redunancy must be provided in the provisioning of signaling links.
    So you need to use the signaling network management functions to distinguish whether is routing or link problem.

Darwin

Hi! yaya & other out there,

We have the same problem,Im handle EWSD switch V10, I monitored CCS7 fails. My calls offeredi s about 106790 and carried calls 106790.then answered 18016. CCS7 call fail are 37264. I get this data for in traffic measurement.Could you advise me some info. Or how to minimize this issues.

thanks
    Darwin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.