Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

No response to immediate assignment

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Aash

Hi,
    RACH ACCESS MIN too much as I saw -110 even the BTS dose not support weaker than … depend on RX_lev_access min as well; and don’t forget the phantom rach that will be arrive to the bts, with that you can check the T200, N200 with that is better if you check the Uplink\downlink balance,

good luck

Krishka

ACCMIN set to 104 – no changes in any statistics. From my point of view it can be problem with timers or with MS…

Bijoy

Hi Kryshka
    Have you checked that whether this is happening for any particular type of CM_Service_Req(like MOC,MTC,etc), or for all types

Kryshka

From my log, I found the only CM_req type:
    “Meaning of establishment cause: Answer to paging TCH/F in dual rate”. Immediate assignment messages for “good” assignment and bad do not have any differences.

Bijoy

Hi Kryshka
    Have you checked all the paging related parameters?
    You can also check from MSC side why the paging response is so poor.

Kryshka

I checked MSC parameters, – paging strategy – 1 page – TMSI, second after 6s – IMSI. In MSC there are only two timers for paging control – T3113 – 6s, T3101 – 4s. So MS should try to send any message but he don’t. Now checking Abis and TRH devices loads…

hiya

Hi,
    put the RACh Access min to -105 as recommended before if you are using the access min -104,
    Change T200 but first inform us the existing value then we decide,
    did you checked the uplink\downlink balance?
    regards

Samuel

yes very simple and nice recommended points; thanks,
    please inform us the value of T200, result of Uplink\downlink balance then we see the result

Kryshka

Hi Hiya,
    In ericsson I didn’t find how to set RACH access min, – there is only accmin… The balance from MRR shows only few dB difference to stronger DL side. Where can I find T200 timer settings, BSC?

Bijoy

Hi Kryshka
    Is this happening only in some particular cell or for all cells in the BSC.
    Also please tell me the value of
    1.CCONGS
    2.CESTCHACTIV
    3.CESTIMMASS

Kryshka

Timer T200 settings are 240ms and the K value (window size) to 1 for OML link and 2 for RSL link.
    Day
    CCONGS=54, CESTCHACTIV=54,
    CESTIMASS=1001

Bijoy

Hi Kryshka.
    Is it happening in all cells of the BSC?
    Have you tried the follwing:
    1.Have you shifted SDCCH in a different CHGR.
    2Is SDCCH HO enabled in your BSC.

Kryshka

It happens in whole network. SDCCH HO was active, but disabled in the weekend – still any visible improvement. SDCCH shift to other CHGROUP still didn’t implemented – I will check in the next steps.

Kryshka

It’s really interesting that the same thing happens not in system BH but also at the night time when all traffic is really low. As example phone didn’t answer to immediate assignemnt in 03:05 am. It’s eliminate all issues that rise from resources congestion. Still any answer…

Pix

Kryshka,

There are a lot of support already, I don’t want to add any confusion. Just, I read that you have done a drivetest with NEMO, and the NEMO phone itself doesn’t answer to the immediate assgn.

That’s great 🙂

Could you copy the trace (all the layer 3 messages content + timestamp) here ?

According to your description, I expect the following messages:
    1/ CHANNEL REQUEST
    2/ IMM. ASSG.
    3/ PAGING
    4/ …

But perhaps I am missing out some of them. Please list all of them 🙂

Best Regards,
    pix

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.