Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Effective routing strategies using OPNET

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    HELP PLEASE!!!

I need some project done in opnet about simulation of VoIP in telecomunication network, with QoS results…need to see how does it look like…thanks a lot…if anybody have something like that…plese help me and send it to me. Thanks a lot.

cang

I also need OPNET for simulating traffic networks in my thesis. Can u help me? Thanks in advance!
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Alex

How can I send it to you? – it’s 250mb…(8.0c version)

dpt@inbox.ru

Fahim Shahzad

Hi Everyone.

Can anyone help me in my project thats about QoS in VOIP simulation results. I need a SIP based VOIP network model with the name of the components also. Thanx

fahimszd@yahoo.com

Deepak GC

Hello, its Deepak from Nepal. i am a student of communication engineering. i have needed OPNET to continue my study and i have heard that it can be downloaded free only student version and have to pay for professional edition. i need student version and where can i get it free/

pls mail me as soon as possible.

Deepak from NEPAL

Sam

Hi Guys
    I am developing an integrated network based on WLAN and UMTS technologies running VOIP. I am using OPNET. Can anyone discuss the follwing questions with me pls or show me examples of work done in OPNET:

1) How to intregrate these two networks (UMTS/WLAN) in OPNET? Shall I develop them seperately and then integrate them?

2) How to run and test VOIP and test quality of voice in OPNET over this integrated network?

Many thanks.
    Sam.

Mustafa

Hi everbody
    I’m on partial research that forward me to have MSc in computer networks. Ineed deeply hard opnet modeler for test performance on MPLS network.can you tell where Ican downloaded it free.

hope tes

i want to work my research area on fre. regulation and licencing.
    could u help me in sharing info

Chris

Hello everybody.I am doind my MSc project and i need to simulate different handover techniques in OPNET.Can anybody inform me where can i find it or if anybody has done anything similar?Thanks in advance!!!

sawaira

hi:
    i m a student of engineering, i need some help on implementation of sip over opnet for my project, can any one help me to come out of this problem,plzzzzzzzzzzz

thankx alot

danish

hi
    i just need to know how can we use VoIP MGCP protocol in opnet plz if some one can help ill be grateful

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.