The steps for do a site rehoming, from Old BSC to New BSC.
STOP ALL MEASUREMENTS (MRR, MTR)
1. BSM Adjustment
2. CNA Adjustment
3. Tests of drive test will be good, and do not have to present errors in the network. The drive test will be doing before start the rehome.
4. Test the new medium of transmission, DIPs in new BSC.
5. Print all the alarms in both BSCs, if the BTSs had an external or internal alarm when you finished the rehome these alarms appear in the new BSC.
6. Delete Managed Objects (MOs) in old BSC
7. Rehome of cells thru CNA
8. Create Managed Objects (MOs) in new BSC
9. Load and put in service the BTS, check the alarms. (Step 5)
10. Start a new drive test