Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDMA traffic Design

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hieuha

Hi every body!
    Now I’m designing CDMA-based WLL. Could anyone help me calculating Numbers of voice (coded QCELP 8kbps) was supported by 1E1?

Thanks!

Indrajit

It really depends on how your system is designed.If you are vocoding all the calls from 8 or 13k voices to 16k and putting them in a PCM (so four in a TCH of 64k), you can calculate it. But some vendors like Lucent technologies is making a packet pipe against some 8/13k calls and putting them in a 2-16DS0 and using it towards the BTS.So it’s a vendor’s choice how to use the TCH for allocating the QCELP.

Tanmay Singhal

hi everyone!
    i have just completed my engg and have joined the RF Dept of LG Electronics. i would like to knwo how to design a system, given the total number of lines supported by the system and the traffic in erlang/ subscriber.

thanks.

Antoine Soyoh

Could you please tell me where I can find an Erlang B Traffic table for IS95 CDMA carriers?
    Thanks!
    Antoine

Hieu Ha

Hi every body!
    Hi Tanmay Singhal!

I have 15 k Subscribers of CDMA2000 1x network. Coverage area needs about 20 BTS.
    Services: Voice ~ 75%
    Data @ 64 kbps ~ 15%
    Data @128 kbps ~ 7 %
    Data @>128kbps ~ 3 %
    Voice service 0.05Erl/Sub@GoS0.05

HiepNgTr

Hi

Could anybody provide to me (or tell me where has free/trial) software CDMA network design (cdma2000 1x better!)

Thanks for any information!

Bst Rgds
    Hiep

sureshbabu

hi everyu body
    could u plztell me ho do u design
    hand off channnel in case of cdma
    and gsm design of cell planning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.