Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

PDCH Utilization

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    toto

Hi all,
    is there anybody to help me, how I can calculate(counter_formula) the PDCH Utilization in Alcatel_B10 systems.Which counters are affected?
    Thank you in advance

Pix

what is your definition of PDCH utilization ? if it is an alcatel indicator, you are able to find its formula in NPO.

If it’s your own indicator, you have to define the formula yourself, or at least define what it means.

toto

Hi Pix, may be my question was not so correct…I want to know how to calculate the PDCH load in Alcatel_B10 systems..

Pix

Hello toto,

But my question remain correct ๐Ÿ™‚ If PDCH Load is “your” indicator then it’s up to you to define it.

If you’re referring to an existing ALU (Alcatel-LUcent) indicator, then you will find the formula in NPO:

GPRS_DL_PDTCH_load (GTRPDDPDSLE)
    Slave PDTCH downlink occupancy per cell.
    Reference: maximum number of PAGCH/PDTCH/PACCH blocks that can be sent considering the cumulative time during which PDCH(s) (slave ) are established and carry at least one UL or DL TBF.

( (P350a) / (12 * (P38e) * 4.166666667))

or in other words:
    GPRS_DL_RLC_block_PDTCH / (12 * GPRS_PDCH_limited_DL_traffic_time * 4.166666667)

… and in uplink:

GTRPDUPDSLE
    ( (P350b) / (12 * (P38f) * 4.166666667))

or in other words:
    GPRS_UL_RLC_block_PDTCH / (12 * GPRS_PDCH_limited_UL_traffic_time * 4.166666667)

toto

Hi Pix,
    thank you for answer..
    In all, my idea was to calculate how is the average load for the PDCH’s per cell for one or two weeks, i.e. how much is the percentage of usage(load) of this PDCH for this period.
    Unfortunately for the moment I can’t use NPO and I can’t see the counters for this parameters.My idea is to write formula in our SQL data base and for this I’m looking for counter which are affected in this..

Pix

Toto,
    Ok, i understand. In the formula below you can see the counters which are used : “P350a”, “Pxx” etc

toto

Hi Pix, thank you..
    Is’t possible to explain me what is the meaning of this multiple “12*”and “*4,1666667”..Sosorry for my stupid question but I want understand formula and edit for period of 2 week.

Pix

toto,

Com’on !! your questions are not stupid at all.

but you are really very very lazy. I’m sorry to be so harsh, and i don’t mean to be mean… but really…

Do you have any gprs background ?
    do you understand the meaning of each counter Pxx in the formula ?

I let you find out by yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

12 = ???
    4.6666 = ???

such numbers are found ony once in GPRS/GSM.

Tomorrow evening i will answer ๐Ÿ˜›

Nuno

I’m one of operator seluler employee in indonesia.

Could you help me please, how to know ABIS utilization in BR80.43A (NSN Equipment).

Bijoy

Hi Nuno
    Check for Dynamic abis Measurements

Br\\
    Bijoy

pdch utilization

how many user can use 1 pdch?

Nuno

Bijoy,
    Thx a lot…so where can i find the document.

Bijoy

Hi Nuno
    Pls check in NED.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Nuno

Bijoy,
    As i know, NED is for Nokia Equipment. And our equipment is Siemens.
    Thx

mohammed

Any one can provide (counter_formula) the PDCH Utilization for Ericsson from cell leavel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.