Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

HO problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ali

i have Handover problem in my 2 Huawei BSCs (BSC32 & BSC6000) sometime it handovers between 2 cells from different BSCs but often it seems like the source cell prefers the the Nieghbour cell which in the same BSC though there is stronger one the other BSC, to your information all parameters are set defualt so what do you think.

Timz

Hi guys,
    I am facing the same problem as ALI. Please help us.
    Thank you
    Regards,
    Timz

Pix

Also in huawei ?

it’s very vendor dependent… as long as the external cell is within the neighbour list and reported by the MS, it should all be fine.
    you need some huawei expert to check your parameters.

FYI, there is no such parameter in alcatel to favorize an internal cell rather than an internal cell.

you’re saying the internal cell is favourized… but is it at all possible to make HO to the external cell ? (check QoS stats)

Regards
    pix

Ali

sorry please what do i get from (QoS stats), the other thing that it handovers to an external cell some times but it prefers the internal one i saw it practically by my Sagem mobile.

Pix

Check ho requests and success from that cell to each of its neighbours (that’s “Adjacency” counters)

aso

Check parameter CO-BSC/MSC adj if it yes change it to no because this parameter give priority to the same cells in the same BSC even they are not good .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.