Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

what is c2 signalling

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    ali rohanna

dear sir
    i have a problem about ccs7 , i dont khnow how i can find correct
    states beetwen 2 exchange, in our
    exchange we install a ccs7 tester
    beetwen 2 exchanges, we recieved
    ccs7’s paterns but we dont have
    correct paterns forcompare.
    please guide me and if you can
    send us correct paterns like
    diagrams or ….
    thanks

monika behl

Query on GT–
    Considering IS41 networks,in SMS Call flow, when the SMDPP_MO message is received by the SMSC, it tranfers the SMS Request to the STP with the info of OPC and DPC in the Routing Label of MTP-3.Also, the SCCP part contains the GT parameters. The Called Party Address Indicator is based on GTI value for conversion of the address digits say B-Party (MDN in this case) with TT-19 (E.164 Specs)to the STP.
    Now, my doubt is, that in the Calling Party Address Indicator, with the Route Index value of 1, what will be the Point Code will it be it that of the SMSC or the MSC and why?

Saleem.S

What is 2 stands for in R2MF?
    What is that meaning for Multi Frequency in R2MF

JOSE HERNANDEZ

GT , HOW CAN I KONOW ALL GT, AND ALSO ALL THE SERIAL NUMBER IN ALL THE WORLD?

JIJOE

HI FRIENDS,
    CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LINE SIGNALING AND REGISTER SIGNALING…AND WHEN DO YOU USE R2 SIGNALING.THANKS

heru

you mean Line signaling is CCS7 and Register is R2.
    In CCS7 we separated channel for signalling and channel for voice, in R2 we using same channel for signaling and voice. In our system, R2 just using for signaling to old version of switching, now all switching system using CCS7.

RamakrishnaReddy

can any body pls tell me about linkset and advantages of that

KKT

Hi JIJOE

Line signalling is the signaling that is used btwn subscriber and the exchange which it is connected .Register signalling is beteween registers that or you can call it inter exchange signaling.That is Each side of Exchange have registers that sends to and recieves the digits from other side.line signaling is also used btwn inter exchange for suprevision and is always there.Register signaling exists only during callset up period.

regards

KKT

kKT

Hi
    RamakrishnaReddy

Although a single link betwwen two exchange can handle more than 1000 voice ciruits ,by using more than one link in a group between the two exchange which constitute a link set you are sharing the signaling load.Secondly in case a link fails the other link will take care of the circiuts and service is not interrupted.
    I hope this clarifies ur query.

regards
    KKT

sanjay arya

hello all

I am working in support.Can u tell me what is ss7 link is donig in Switching.

RamakrishnaReddy

Thanks mr KKT,
    Can i know ur full name.

sanjay arya

hi,I am new joining in telecom services. Pls any one tell me, what is the ss7 working in Switch(GSM).

mohit

SS7 is a set of telephony signalling protocols which are used to set up the vast majority of the world’s public switched telephone network telephone calls.

http://www.ktpl.com

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.