Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

what is c2 signalling

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Jhon

Hi Firosudheen,

Each system is different from other one.So your system might be having specific procedures for sertting R2 Link.

Check it out with System Vendor.

Rgds

sola ijandipe

Hi sunil,
    1.Please what is answer seizure ratio
    2.How can I calculate it PTOs’ to PTOs’ to get the quality of server provide by the operators.
    3.what is ber(Bit error rate)

thanks

ASAD MAHMOOD KHAN

Hi Rajesh
    I like this forum very much basically i am SWITCH engg but i have worked on R2 systems as from my previous knowledge and basic concepts i can say that every time slot get its chance after every 2ms that is very simple to calculate as to complete all the time slot for one E1 32 time slot we require 16 successive frame that is called multiframe and each frame is of timming 125 micro seconds each leads to 2 ms(125micro sec*16).That’s wht CAS is also called slow signaling
    As per your question it will be more clear if i could find how many bits will be required to trancefer one single digit as every time slot gets only 4 bits to be send every 2ms.
    But i am sure it may help u to understand the concept

bretrad

I have problem regarding call transfer/call forward in our exchange..I am using r2 mfc signalling, but when i call forward/transfer to mobile, calls cannot transfer..I think i have to modify my r2 mfc signalling to solve difference in signalling used by mobile company (al Jawwal,in saudi arabia)..Please advice me how to do that..thnks..

bretrad

Rommel

hi, anybody know how to trace r2mf signaling on nortel sl-1 pabx. i cant remember some command like #dsm #ssm #tsm. please let me know… tnx..

Deepti Das

Hi can anyone let me know the refernce books or articles on R2MF Signalling?

Somenath Patra

I am an L1 Engineer of VSNL/Kol, I want to know the all about switching. i.e…. c7,ss7,packet switching,gateway digital switching etc…please anyone help me and send me the documents in my e-mail id.

Cheeks

Hi,

Can anyone explain “why register signalling is so called in R2MF?”

M.Velu

What is the difference between R2MF and V5.2.

Also i want know about SS7?.

Regards
    -M.Velu

krishnan

hi suvidha

a REL message is sent by either of the 2 parties be it A or B party.when A party calls B party and B party does not reply then a REL is sent from the B party .

the Cause value can be noticed in the REL message as subscriber busy

Fahmad

what is the meaning of CFM massage in SS7 system and when it generates.
    Thanks

Ramesh.R

Details on SS#7 messages used in call setup needs to be explored for interworking of PSTN switches.

Details of the same for AXE 10 , EWSD OCB 283 and CDOT if it is available may please be sent

R.Ramesh, SDE , BSNL

maximus

what are the advatages of EWSD switch over ericsson AXE10 and nokia DX200.let me know acronym 4 EWSD……….
    @SOMNATHPATRA/Kol….
    hi somnath nice to meet here.

sonu

can anybody tell me from where i could get the complete topics on ccs7 signalling

lalit

what is R2 signalling?
    Tell me the call flow in R2?
    Difference between R2 & C7 signalling?
    Relation between BHCA & Erlang

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.