Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF Loop test fault in Ericsson RBS2206

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Abhilash

Last option left is to check feeder connection at the antenna end. Do you see any alarm other than this in that particular sector???? any diversity related alarms?????

nms

i have the same faule and the replacement unit mentioned is the RBS itself

Bin

I have a problem “RF loop test fault” with RBS2206 and one TRX was blocked. I’ve replaced dTRU, DXU, Y-link, Rx & Tx cable, but the problem still not resolved yet.
    Does anyone know the principle of “RF loop test”? so we can know which part of RBS is damaged.

Thanks!

Dieudonné

I have liked configure connection BSC/TRC-MWG-MSC Ericson. Can you help me.

Information

BSC/TRC:SP=3-7000
    MGW:SP=3-3000
    MSC:SP=3-4000

Using this DIP for the signalling

34RAL2 RALT2-1088&&-1194
    35RAL2 RALT2-1120&&-1515
    36RAL2 RALT2-1152&&-1836
    37RAL2 RALT2-1184&&-2157
    38RAL2 RALT2-1216&&-2478
    39RAL2 RALT2-1248&&-1279

Thank you.

Best regards

Dmitriy

I have the same problem – RF loop test with RBS 2206 on cell C. I have replaced dTRU, CDU, CXU, DXU,Y-link, Tx-Rx cables, CDU-bus. Cheked IDB. VSWR is normal, but no results.

Help!

marimuthupandian

Rf loop test fault rectify solution .1, faulty card change the sector .2, change the remote area

vikas

plzz follow some points….

1.swap the feeders of A sector with B sector.then see fault moves in B sector or still in A sector.

2.if fault moves in B sector then there is problem in the upper part means may be jumper,feeder,anteena.

3.do this then tell me…

ferdinand

i have challanging task, i am working on RBS2206 WHEN FEEDER CABLE disconnected DTRU fail to detect still work on operatonal.what is the cause, is it fault?

jamil

Dear ferdinand
    The RBS still transmit the frequency

francis nyarkoh

I have a problem “RF loop test fault” with RBS2206 and one TRX was blocked. I’ve replaced dTRU, DXU, Y-link, Rx & Tx cable, but the problem still not resolved yet.
    Does anyone know the principle of “RF loop test”? so we can know which part of RBS is damaged.
    Please help..

FRANCIS NYARKOH

I HAVE CHANGE THE JUMPERS GOING TO THE ANTENNA, WITHIN TWO WEEKS NOW THE FAULT HAS NOT APPEAR.THANKS GUYS…

MNA

I am a field maintenance technician,i work on Traffic node and RBS.I have one problem;in our BSC i have remarked that three TRXs have blocked for one site.i checked in that site there is no alarm in the RBS but from the BSC the 3 trxs are still blocked.Please i need a help to resolve this problem.

Thank you and best regards!

jamil

hi MNA did you see the alarm list at EM and did you chick the VSWR

francis damtse-nyarkoh

Im using a tri- band antenna for all the 3 sector but sector 1 antenna was faulty and i replace it, after the replacement that sector is not picking traffic,I check the connections from top i release that there was a swap in the jumper connections,I have corrected that but still the sector is not picking traffic.Please I need help.

jamil

hi francis damtse
    2G OR 3G SECTOR you still have problem in feeder chick the jumper againj

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.