Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF Loop test fault in Ericsson RBS2206

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Khalid

Hi Gents, i am having intermittent alarm, RF Loop test fault and degraded RX on sector -A 900. I have changed dTRUs, CDU, CXU, DXU, dTRU backplane, Y-Link cables and TX/RX cables but alarm still raising at same sector. i also installed new IDB. Can any one help me in this regards,
    Thanks

msatria

have you check the VSWR ?

Khalid

yes VSWR is OK, i swaped the feeders and even antennas but always alarm stays at sector A.

msatria

its occoured on the same DTRU..?

Khalid

yes on same TRXs 0,1,2,3

jamil

sweep the 2 feeder that going to cell A and but them in cell B in the rbs if its still gave u alarm rf loop at cell A that means u have problem in the cabinet if it move to cell B that means u have problem from the jumper to antenna you must trace them to see may be sweep from up on go to antenna A and another to B-OR C

Maxime

Khalid, try to permut the antennas for the two sectors to see. or permut the feeders for the 2 sectors,i mean put the feedor sectorA on the antennaB and the feedor sectorB on the antennasA and tell me the result.

kHALID

hI jAMIL/mAXIME, i already swaped the feeders with sector B but alarm still stays in sector A. Problem is not in antenna system but within the cabinet. Is there any issue related to E1 in this case. Thanks

jamil

The cabinet is 2206 just sweep the dtru from sector 0 to sector 4 and 1to 5 with the rx cable and see what happaned

Khalid

Dear Jamil, i have already conducted all these tests. swaped dTRUs with sector C, swaped the CDU with sector B, swaped the RX cables with sector-B. replaced the CXU but always alarm comes in sector-A.

jamil

Its internal fault in the 2206 in the inside board of rbs so batter to change it

khalid

brother i told u that alreay i changed dtru backplane board alongwith y-link cables. thanks

Khalid

any assistance from u guys.

mushtaq

check your tx and rx cables in the rbs

Khlid

already checked/swaped TX/RX cables.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.