Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

KHYST, LHYST, TRHYST, KOFFSET, LOFFSET

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Md. Titumeer Ahmed

Hi all

Plz explain the terms with example i.e if vary hose terms how network is affected.

The terms are
    KHYST, LHYST, TRHYST, KOFFSET, LOFFSET

titu

hi all
    plz plz reply on it.

Another thing is

how can see the value of HO threshold in all the cases like Rxlevel, qual etc

Plz plz reply

KK

These are E\\ terminologies. You can find further details in alex doc.

KHYST is the hysteresis for cell borders defined by the signal strength criterion (K-K borders), i.e. at low signal strength. It is defined as a cell to cell relation, i.e. in each cell it can be defined individually for each neighbour that has been defined for that cell. In the reverse direction, i.e. the opposite relation, KHYST obtains the same value and is thus a symmetrical relation parameter.

LHYST is the hysteresis for cell borders defined by the path loss criterion (L-L borders), i.e. at high signal strength. It is defined as a cell to cell relation and is a symmetrical relation parameter.

TRHYST is the hysteresis for a cell border that is defined by a K-L transition. It is defined as a cell to cell relation and is a symmetrical relation parameter.

KOFFSET is used to displace cell borders that are defined as signal strength criterion (K-K) borders. It is defined as a cell to cell relation, and is an antisymmetrical relation parameter, i.e. in the opposite relation, KOFFSET obtains the same absolute value but with opposite sign.

LOFFSET is used to displace cell borders that are defined as path loss criterion (L-L) borders. It is defined as a cell to cell relation and is an antisymmetrical relation parameter

solaman

What is K-cells and L-cells ?

TiTu

Thanks KK fr ur reply.

I need to be a bit more clear.
    In our network the values r like below

KOFFSET = 0
    LOFFSET = 0
    TRHYST = 2-4
    KHYST = 3-6
    LHYST = 3-6

What do they mean ??
    If i, increase or decrease those values, how network behavior will change.

Is there any dependencies within them ??

Plz meke it clear, with example, if possible.

And another thing is, to realize HO what are the parameters that i need to consider.

Waiting for replies

tITU

tahsin

KK where is alex doc.ı need to help fr this plat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.