Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Problem with calls without CLI

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter

Dear all,
    have You sometimes problem with transit calls from Cirpack. Out transit exchange EWSD (SW ver. 14) send IDR – Identification Requst and Cirpack do not send IRS – Identification Response) and calls are released.
    Have You any any idea?
    Thanks a lot.

Pan

Dear, Peter!
    Try to check on your EWSD parameters of the ROUTE which is selected when routeing calls from Cirpack. If you have LNDES parameter (in route) = ANIRQD + DATIMM + RELANIF, then your exchange will send release to Cirpack, if A-number is not available.

Peter

Dear Pan,
    thanks a lot of for Your advice. I learned IN “Command manual for ver. 14”, command MOD ROUTE, parameter LNDES:

RELANIF RELEASE ON ANI FAILURE
    Specifies that a call shall be released when a
    request A-number identification (ANI) has failed.

I didn`t wont release call without CLI but I want switch call without CLI to final destination.
    I apologize if I bad explained problem.

Peter

Pan

Hello, Peter!
    Enter in command line of your EWSD switch DISPROUTE: ROUTE=//your route// and see output. If LNDES parameter = …..ANIRQD,DATIMM,RELANIF…. then modify this route by means of MODROUTE command (LNDES without ANIRQD,DATIMM,RELANIF).

Peter

Hi Pan, all routes in our EWSD are without parameters ANIRQD + DATIMM + RELANIF
    I think that would be better if You send me your email address . My email is peter.cermi(at)gmail.com and I could send You picture with descrition of problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.