Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Power Signal Abnormal @Huawei DBS3900

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by FREDDY BOSCAN.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    acit

Hi all,

Im working with Huawei BTS DBS3900. We have a problem with power signal. This is happend when the rxlev around that site having abnormal signal all sector in between -70db when the distance from site in about 50 meter.

We have troubleshooting this problem by changing PMU at this site and the result is only sector 1 normal but another both sector still abnormal.

Huawei using this optical cable as a feeder cable. We already check antenna installation and jumper also problem still persist.

Have anyone of you interface this type of problem?

Thanks

Hav

Hi,
    did you checked the output power of TRXs; output power of that type of Huawei BTS is changing with the configuration of TRX!! and sometime become less than 12 watt,

regards
    HAV

acit

Hi Hav

Thanks for your reply.

The config is 2/2/2 and its a single 900 band.

What is the standard output power for above config?..

Thanks

Hav

Hi,
    Should be 40 Watt, you can check that by exporting the brows TRX Data,
    Regards

Sandeep

i m looking for Huawei CDMA DBS3900 product description/ technical manual with all the hardwar units description.

tj

hi all, i want to know about Signal cable,AISG communication cable,5M,D9M+D9(PS)(W),CC4P0,5PB(S),RC8SF(S)-1 use for DBS3900 Huawei

could you help me to send a picture for this cable or specification to my email jhon.tj@gmail.com

thanks a lot.

loai

hi engs
    i need technical documnts and installation manual to install huawei BBU 3900 bts and microwave IDU OPTIX RTN 620

helpe please

FREDDY BOSCAN

Hi all,

Im working with Huawei DUAL MODE BTS DBS3900 for GSM / UMTS. We have a problem with power signal. This is happend when INCREASE THE TRX. The power signal is lower than the huawei specification. For example, for GSM only with 5 TRX, 2.8 watts…

Have anyone of you information about this type of problem?

Thanks a lot,

FB

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.