Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

One Way Speech+Silent call – Huawei

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Timz

Hi guys,
    I’m working for an operator with Huawei equipment. We are experiencing lots of One way speech+silent calls problems. Please help on this matter. I start to hate Huawei since my previous operator (Ericsson) didn’t have such a mess.

Regards
    Timz

HSH

Hi,
    reasons:
    1- Faulty boards and Especialy the CDU,
    2- Board slot on the BTS (Back plane),
    3- TMU board,
    4- BEU board or GEIUB in the new version,
    5- Trans coder buses (between BSC and MSC),

those the main reasons and I already phase and its fixed after I changed GEIUB board one time and back plane in others,
    good luck,

Regards

Don

Hi Timz,

I don’t know about Huawei Equipment too much, I working with Ericsson Equipment. about Silent Call maybe It was happened because non-matching CIC number. Try to check this. same timeslot same CIC 🙂

I’m not sure that It will be help you or not, but I had been face this problem.

Thank

HuNi

Timz

For me also CIC mismatch caused silent and echo calls.

Thanks
    HuNi

Swapnil

I am working in Huawei.
    This must be becuase of CIC mismatch. U make sure CIC defined on MSC and BSC sides match. Time slots is no problem as signaling must be ok and so call is setup.

If CIC is also matching then reset Eter interface(TC) and also ask BSC side to reset to get changes in affect.

mohamedSM

it can be problem of wrong connection between E1 coming from transcoder and E1 coming from MSC( DDF side).

kamaz

Hi Timz,

Try to calculate the average duration time (in second) by CIC and you will certainly locate the Pb: CIC with Pb = to low average duration time.

BR’s

inder

Im working with huawei,,,,,please confirm is the call mute happening with the same operator or with different operattor,,,
    if it is for the late one….the only problem is CIC mismatch….which we have faced while trying the same.

bady

Hi,
    what is CIC???

wicop

Hi all, I’m working with ericsson. We have a same problem.

1. We have 3G network Ericsson.
    2. Our 2G network from Alcatel

2G->3G call – one way silent
    3G->3G call – Both silent problem

We can’t solve this problem. Have a any idea?

SATYA

HI GUYS,

I RECENTLY JOINED IN TELECOM COMPANY. ANY ONE CAN TELL ME THAT WHICH BOOKS HELPFULL FOR ME TO IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE IN TELECOM

djoaime

Hi all,

I’m facing one way calls to international carriers. we have checked all CIC between us and our international carriers we did not find any problem. I want to know if with Huawei MSOFT or FSOFT we have a performance task which can give MHT of CIC?

BR,

Babek

Hi all,
    We are using Ericsson equipment in our 2G and 3G network and are faicing with “silent call” and have checked all CIC, but problem still continue. Could someone tell another check point :-)?

Ian

Hi Babek,

We got the same thing here with Alcatel, need to check your TCU (TCIF):

1. make sure you have the last version of TCIF unless you would need to upgrde
    2. check TCU card by listening on each card for Silent call, it might take some time but it works
    3. We also noticed here some card reconfigured with MU-law instead of A-Law, check this as well

Sometimes its TRX problem but most of the time it comes from TCU if the problem of silent call is happening anywhere/anytime.

If 3G to 3G is giving trouble as well, then it might be a wrong config of NGN.

Good Luck
    Ian

Aly

Dear ,

we have ZTE BSCs and facing a silent call with it .
    any solution plz?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.