Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

PBX Case Study

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    emmy

please i am supposed to design and fabricate a PBX (or PABX) for my degree project and i dont know where to start. Please could i get some advice and links for circuit diagrams, etc.
    Thanks

manuel

is there any one that has a copy of BICS manual?

ygo

is there a simple schematic diagram of a pbx or wiring diagram maybe so i could have more understanding about it. thanks

Hamid

I am going to design a pabx but i have no idea of how a Subscriber line interface circuit is interfaced and also have’nt any idea of what 2-wire and 4-wire are. If anyone can help me or tell me any links for that, please be quick.

Thank you

S.Vijay

Are you going to connect your PBX with PSTN/GSM Exchange through …

1.Normal Trunk Lines

2.2MBPs PCM Links ?

Rgds

Mansoor

Dear all;

I have a powerpoint file, regarding the databse of PABX in the Siemens D900.

If any one interest,just ask.

mankadi@yahoo.com

msk

Hi mansoor,
    I have a doubt that when u connect siemens switch with a PABX what type of signaling u use(Is it CAS or CCS).I would very happy if i get the answer.

Bye

Beginner

Do you know how does it work the call back fuction in a PABX?
    Thanks a lot!!!

erox

Hi msk!

We use CCSPA signalling for PBX in Siemens D900 MSC.

iyke

could you please send a detail design of pabx, its methodology and its origin ‘cos i’m designing it as a project.

Job Reyes

sir could u give me a prototype design of a PABX circuit including its schematic and the components for our project in wireless communication. it will be much appreciated.

phillip

good day sir could u give us a prototype design of a PABX circuit including its schematic and the components for our project in wireless communication too, we have only 2 weeks to finish these project and a help from you will be much appreciated.

Tunji

hello, please could u give me a prototype design of a PABX circuit including its schematic and the components for my project in wireless communication I have a limited time to have it

sandeep

application of the d900

sara sawy

hi im sara i need circut or schematic for pabx and its components thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.