Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ericsson bss commands

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    amit mathur

Now can anybody say about:

1.APG
    2.RP fault :What is RP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    3.CP Fault :What is CP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    4.AP Fault :What is AP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    5. If TG is same for more than 2 sectors then how to find the configuration of the site?
    6.Why seizure supervision alarm appers?What is RALT?

sirsa

i want to know wat shd be CLM value in bsc

amit mathur

although on show rlbdp ,and rlgrp showing egprs enable and channlels of egprs but not edge working in many rbs2964 and 2206 model pls. help me.

babu

In ericson BSC if one CP is in halted state what should do

babu

If CP is not obtainable what should I do?

Wallis Dudhnath

If CP (APZ, etc..) is not available on the BSC then 2nd line support should be consulted as soon as process. Alarms will need to be critically analysed to see if a fix file will be required. Latest deployment of patches should also be reviewed.

doug

I bought an Ericsson SIU,,ut it’s password is not default…Is it possible to reset to factory default?

bhavesh gadekar

hi can you give me the command to check the previous external alarm in site which was come on site.

Sameer kulkarni

HI i want to know Commands of CP and AP
    and RP fault card Clear alarm.

Drishti

Hi,can anyone please tell me what is change management?Is it a technical profile for EC students

Wallis Dudhnath

Hi Dristi,

Change Management is the process that is used to help with managing processes, software updates, parameter configurations, Network changes, etc.. to a complete Telecommunication Network, Software system, etc..

The Change Management process ensures that all stakeholders understands the full impacts of a specific change to the Network. Indeed, Change Management is a critical part of operation (DevOps) of a running, i.e. “live”, Network.

VBR/ Wallis Dudhnath

cemil novruzov

Hi.

How I can check all neighbor relation from BSC? ( In ericsson tool )

Yacine

Hi
    How to activate in 2G network object type CELLGEN on BSC

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.