Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ericsson bss commands

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    DAMI

Plz, can anybody tell me the command to change the site name? Thanks in advance,

Tahir Md

Rlmbc:id=50,code=9,gs=3,page=1,text=”Rename”;

sam

hi Chan,
    according to your query, you cant latch you ms to a particular BTS, untill you do not change you position. as per knowledge.
    regards,

sam

hi Dan,

RDI-Remote defect indication

basically RDI is a loose connect at the end side, it is easily removed by connecting it properly.
    Regads,

neeraj

hi all,
    rlcrp give all sites.
    But i want count that this bsc has that much no. Of sites.
    2ndly, is there any command which print only the down sites?
    Pls help me out
    regards,.

Gis

Can someone please tell me what commands to use to increase Gb link time slots on the BSC?

Chaitanya

6.if u receive any alarm regarding seizure supervision of device RALT then Reset seizure supervision alarm for device type RALT using the command RASAR:DETY=RALT;.
    And RALT is the device connected between BSC and MSC.

1.APG–Adjunct Processor Group
    it is nothing but an I/O device,an interface between user and the node what ever input we r giving r receiving is through APG only

2.RP–Regional Processor
    used for event handling
    we can get different types of RP fault we have to work according to that fault.

3.CP–Central Processor

gsm

Hi,can any body please suggest how we can observe digital path quality historical storage data,and how to check site down time history(not referring BO report,but by using command)?
    can we check which dip is carrying data (dip defined as rtg of course carries data,but i want to check whether any other dip assigned for carrying data,becuse in my BSC,i see all RTGs defined are down,but still GPRS is being accessed in cells),please help

manish

hi
    Can someone please tell me about RP card in bsc

Collins

Hi all here, I am not very new to ericsson BSC, though i want to know how to perfom advanced tasks like increasing cell power, halting a particular trx, and any other management commands…
    can some one help? my email is coll2006@gmail.com

Collins

hi AKKI,
    in reponce to your question.

An RP FAULT alarm is received in the following cases:

1. When a fault in a Regional Processor (RP) is detected
    2. When there is a fault in the application, connected to the RP (if the application supports this function)
    3. When a recovery attempt is made of an RP, located in a magazine which is adapted to the Regional Processor Bus of Serial type (RPB-S), and where the magazine has no valid address

AKKI

Thx a lot collins n Chaitanya.

Guys can anybody guide me about the interview questions for BSS Back Office Engr. I mean what questions generally recruiter asked.

Thx in advance .

Subhash

Hi GIS..Gb link time slots on the BSC..

rrbvp:nsei=all;
    rrinp:nsei=all;

Mr 1 2 know

Hie,I want to know is there any command can show alarm for specific site which I only wanted to monitor?…like “allip:a…;” show all site alarm

Bijoy

Hi
    Use RXELP,RXASP,RXMFP.

Br\\
    Bijoy

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.