Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ericsson bss commands

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    RK

Dear All,
    I am observing some abnormal problem in the network as: TCH number is decreasing though I have configured 2 TRXs but I observe only one in my stat. Then congestion in SDCCH and TCH channel increase. It is in Ericsson sites. Does it happen due to Abis optimization in BSC or Transmission part? Please reply!

tesfaye

i work on bsc and rbs2207.
    some tx are parmanently faulty .i was trying to restart by command.so how can i manage this tx faulty? please help me!
    thanks!

AKKI

Hi DAN/Andy,
    Thx for your reply.
    Now can anybody say about:

1.APG
    2.RP fault :What is RP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    3.CP Fault :What is CP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    4.AP Fault :What is AP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
    5. If TG is same for more than 2 sectors then how to find the configuration of the site?
    6.Why seizure supervision alarm appers?What is RALT?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

NEERAJ KUMAR

can anyone tell me about what r are the command to reset the sector and how to handle BTS INT AFFECTED ALARM on CF.

AKKI

Dear Neraj,

To reset the TG/CF/TRX/TS –

RXBLI:MO=RXOCF-202,SUBORD,FORCE;
    RXESE:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD;
    RXESI:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD;
    RXBLE:MO=RXOCF-202,SUBORD;
    RXBLI:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD,FORCE;
    RXESE:MO=RXOTRX-157,SUBORD;
    RXESI:MO=RXOTRX-157,SUBORD;
    RXBLE:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD;

In case of TS,just remove the SUBORD.

In case of BTS INT AFFECTED alarm,just try to reset the CF by just blocking or deblocking the CF,if its still appaered then try to reload the software also.But amke sure there is no alarm code appeared by MFP command.

AKKI

One correction pls…

RXBLI:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD,FORCE;
    RXESE:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD;
    RXESI:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD;
    RXBLE:MO=RXOCF-157,SUBORD;
    RXBLI:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD,FORCE;
    RXESE:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD;
    RXESI:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD;
    RXBLE:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD;

AKKI

Hi,

can any body tell me the difference between IOG and APG nodes?

chan

How can i latch my ms to a particular bts only?

Onoja Enokela

hello some one, what are types of BSCs Ericsson have?

Onoja Enokela

what is the course and network implication of these alarms BTS INT AFFECTED AND BTS EXT AFFECTED
    also BTS INT UNAFFECTED and BTS EXT UNAFFECTED

DaN

Hi AKKI.
    1. APG – it’s input-output system like IOG, but consist of 2 cluster-servers: Primary Domain Controller and Backup Domain Controller. With him you must have an improved speed of CP-command load, FTP-connection, statistic collection – because servers have 100mbit’s interfaces. Of cause – you have another command for manage APG (statistic and CP user configure, and much more)
    2. RP fault (regional processor) – in many magazines RP have an manage function of em-board in that magazines, he can load software in etc5, pdspl, etc. This RP consists in 2 position of magazin (working and twin state). But whole RP may be in 1 plate – like RPG (signalling terminal, trx-handler), RPP (high speed (2M) signalling terminal and.. sorry, forget 🙂 ). Solution – from block-deblock rp, to change board.
    3. CP – central processor. It’s manage whole switch, make and fill CDR-files, manage signalling from all links, and, of cause, manage grooup switch for call handling, and other and other. It’s a brain in your system. Solution – very carefully – by OPI, wrong operation may lead to full traffic stoppage.
    4. AP fault is various from far end ftp (for collect your statistic) is not reachable or insufficient space on drive C: to node down or cluster service problem.
    5. Seizure supervision occur when memory block for some variables will filled and needed more spaces. often arise when traffic increase. Just make an SAAII.
    6. Ralt – type of device for work in A-interface with MSSC. You can filled you etc5 or et155 with ralt/rblt or rtltt/rtltb function.
    regards, Danil

Thiru

Hi Experts
    I am new to Ericsson system and looking after Rf optimization.we have much Tch Drop% in our network.

when have seen the TCH Drop break up,its found TCH DROP due to others by 60%.
    what could be the Reason for Drop due to others.could i get the break ups for Tch Drop due to others.
    and the same is the case with SDCCH DROP.
    kindly help in this regard.

thanks in advance

NEERAJ KUMAR

thanks AKKI
    can anyone tel me is there any comand in ericsson which can give count of sites in a BSC.

NJ

Hi,
    Use RLCRP: CELL=ALL;
    Regards,

gaurav

plz tell,
    what IOG N APG stands for?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.