- This topic has 102 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Yacine.
8th August 2010 at 10:46 #56628RKGuest
I am observing some abnormal problem in the network as: TCH number is decreasing though I have configured 2 TRXs but I observe only one in my stat. Then congestion in SDCCH and TCH channel increase. It is in Ericsson sites. Does it happen due to Abis optimization in BSC or Transmission part? Please reply!1st September 2010 at 09:09 #56629tesfayeGuest
i work on bsc and rbs2207.
some tx are parmanently faulty .i was trying to restart by command.so how can i manage this tx faulty? please help me!
thanks!3rd September 2010 at 17:38 #56630AKKIGuest
Thx for your reply.
Now can anybody say about:
2.RP fault :What is RP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
3.CP Fault :What is CP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
4.AP Fault :What is AP and its role? what type of alarm is this and what is the solution of this?
5. If TG is same for more than 2 sectors then how to find the configuration of the site?
6.Why seizure supervision alarm appers?What is RALT?
Your reply will be highly appreciated.26th September 2010 at 04:13 #56631NEERAJ KUMARGuest
can anyone tell me about what r are the command to reset the sector and how to handle BTS INT AFFECTED ALARM on CF.1st October 2010 at 21:56 #56632AKKIGuest
To reset the TG/CF/TRX/TS –
In case of TS,just remove the SUBORD.
In case of BTS INT AFFECTED alarm,just try to reset the CF by just blocking or deblocking the CF,if its still appaered then try to reload the software also.But amke sure there is no alarm code appeared by MFP command.1st October 2010 at 22:06 #56633AKKIGuest
One correction pls…
RXBLE:MO=RXOTRX-94-1,SUBORD;20th October 2010 at 21:54 #56634AKKIGuest
can any body tell me the difference between IOG and APG nodes?21st October 2010 at 07:43 #56635chanGuest
How can i latch my ms to a particular bts only?9th November 2010 at 08:16 #56636Onoja EnokelaGuest
hello some one, what are types of BSCs Ericsson have?9th November 2010 at 08:40 #56637Onoja EnokelaGuest
what is the course and network implication of these alarms BTS INT AFFECTED AND BTS EXT AFFECTED
also BTS INT UNAFFECTED and BTS EXT UNAFFECTED10th November 2010 at 13:46 #56638DaNGuest
1. APG – it’s input-output system like IOG, but consist of 2 cluster-servers: Primary Domain Controller and Backup Domain Controller. With him you must have an improved speed of CP-command load, FTP-connection, statistic collection – because servers have 100mbit’s interfaces. Of cause – you have another command for manage APG (statistic and CP user configure, and much more)
2. RP fault (regional processor) – in many magazines RP have an manage function of em-board in that magazines, he can load software in etc5, pdspl, etc. This RP consists in 2 position of magazin (working and twin state). But whole RP may be in 1 plate – like RPG (signalling terminal, trx-handler), RPP (high speed (2M) signalling terminal and.. sorry, forget 🙂 ). Solution – from block-deblock rp, to change board.
3. CP – central processor. It’s manage whole switch, make and fill CDR-files, manage signalling from all links, and, of cause, manage grooup switch for call handling, and other and other. It’s a brain in your system. Solution – very carefully – by OPI, wrong operation may lead to full traffic stoppage.
4. AP fault is various from far end ftp (for collect your statistic) is not reachable or insufficient space on drive C: to node down or cluster service problem.
5. Seizure supervision occur when memory block for some variables will filled and needed more spaces. often arise when traffic increase. Just make an SAAII.
6. Ralt – type of device for work in A-interface with MSSC. You can filled you etc5 or et155 with ralt/rblt or rtltt/rtltb function.
regards, Danil10th November 2010 at 17:39 #56639ThiruGuest
I am new to Ericsson system and looking after Rf optimization.we have much Tch Drop% in our network.
when have seen the TCH Drop break up,its found TCH DROP due to others by 60%.
what could be the Reason for Drop due to others.could i get the break ups for Tch Drop due to others.
and the same is the case with SDCCH DROP.
kindly help in this regard.
thanks in advance19th November 2010 at 10:01 #56640NEERAJ KUMARGuest
can anyone tel me is there any comand in ericsson which can give count of sites in a BSC.23rd November 2010 at 06:15 #56641NJGuest
Use RLCRP: CELL=ALL;
Regards,26th December 2010 at 08:29 #56642gauravGuest
what IOG N APG stands for?