Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF Optimisation & Planning e-book

• This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by rf fan.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    New man in Cellular System

Hi Pix
    can you send me RF Optimisation & Planning ebook steb by step to my e-mail. Please, I’m waiting for your reply, I need it as soon as possible:

my mail is : mystical_2003day@yahoo.com

Vinesh Mahesha

search internet for ebook but only two i got had one chapter on rf optimisation.

If pix has ebook for rf optimisationa and planning I get email copy ebook pls

cmdataservices @ gmail.com

New man in Cellular System

Hi Vinesh
    Can you send it to me,

thanks

Pix

I don’t have such book…
    It’s all in my brain !! Unfortunately it’s not yet an e-brain. 🙂

Optimization methods are mostly internal procedures, it’s so vendor-dependent that no one can write a book that could work on more than one brand.

Phantom

Yes, Pix
    You ‘r right
    New man ,
    I think optimization is based on the theorical knowledge that you can take it from Vendors training and based on experiences of yours and anywhere like this Forum .

Vinesh Mahesha

New Man use search on Google

UMTS Network Planning, Optimization, and Inter-Operation with GSM

Description: This book is based on the author’s 20+ years of consulting and research in the wireless industry, and is an all-in-one volume for end-to-end planning and optimization of WCDMA/UMTS networks. It is wide in scope, yet with heavy focus on the radio planning and optimization aspects of UMTS. It includes detailed chapters on AMR voice codecs, QOS classes and end-to-end parameter inter-workings, TCP protocol adaptation for wireless networks — particularly UMTS — as well as core andaccess network design. Included is a lengthy chapter covering all varieties of multipath propagationand path loss models and a coverage of model tuning guidelines, as well as a chapter on using RFmeasurements collected from existing GSM networks to reduce the time and costs involved in siteengineering and estimation for UMTS overlay.

ATTO

Hi New Man,

I ‘ve got ebooks for RF Optimization& Planning but I am hesitating in sent or not to sent it for u just because you post an article just for Pix. It’s not Pix that only knows something about Planning&Optim. Instead of putting ‘Hi Pix’, you can say easily Hi all. If someone got something he can easily sent it to u.

I ‘m not an angry or any kind of person wit bad characters but it is a logic; ur in a forum not in a private room.

Pix really helps me a lot , you can view my last post if u like but i never send specific message for only one person.

Best regards!

Vinesh Mahesha

Atto you right I did mistake. Should have asked forum for a copy

Pix

hi atto
    and hi all !! (don’t want to make anyone angry…) 🙂

i would like to have this book as well, could you please send it to me as well ?
    pix_erlang at yahoo dot fr

And i agree about your last post. There are a lot of great experts around here, I’m learning a lot thanks to them.

Cheers

AAK

Hi ATTO

i would like to have this book as well, could you please send it to me as well !!!!
    Shall be quite helpful

On this email id
    aak.optimizer@gmail.com

Thanks

Indranil

Hi ATTO,
    I wnt to have this book as well,
    Pls send me on this e-mail id
    indranilghosh83@gmail.com

Plsss.

BR//

baig

please send it to
    aliimranbaig@gmail.com

thanx in advance

rf fan
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.