Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

emergency number 112

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Mike.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Hi all,

Can anybody explain the call flow to emergency number 112 on Nokia MSC?
    I mean routing and analysis. Thanks beforehand

Hi

It’s simple

Mike

I can not post here, very strange

Pix

some words are forbidden, and if you use them in your post, the post is not posted.

for example.. try using the word r.ule without a dot.

🙂

Mike

Where I can find the forbidden words’ list? I tried re-phrase my post few times and always failed.

“rule” is now allowed. If there are any other words you think should be removed, please contact us using the information on the Contact Us page of this site.

Mike

MSC understands 112 as emergency call because MS sends CM SERVICE REQUEST message to the network with a CM service type information element indicating emergency call establishment (no digits are sent from MS).
    There is no need to define 112 in normal or default preanalisis. Emergency call indication is always handled as service type 0. So, in the command group RU – AREA SERVICE NUMBER HANDLING – you can create real service number with service type 0 with corresponding routing.
    Also check in NED parameter 002:0844.

Pan

Dear, Moderator!
    It is very-very difficult for me to find out these X-words (such as ‘rule’ or angular brackets) when I want to post my message. I needs to do this many times. It takes many time and my nerves. I don’t work in CSA. I am an ordinary engineer. May I ask you to publish your X-files with this dangerous words for overall review. It will better for us and for you.
    With Best Regard, Pan

No, we won’t do that. If you email us the message you are having problems with, we will work out why it is being blocked.

Tim

Thanks a lot, Mike
    one more question:
    if i change parameter 002:0844 PREANA_FOR_EMERG_CALL to FF(to execute preanalysis), i’ll have to define the number 112 in the normal preanalysis too, right?

Mike

Hello!

Really I do not know. I’ve never seen such configuration.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.