Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

‘Tring Tring’ ringback tone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    adcguy

Hi Guys,
    I am working on ADC MSC and at present the ringback tone set is a strange tuuuuuuu du tuuuuuuu, its not the usual triiintriiiiiing. Hence i wanted to change that, but dont know the hex code for regular triiintriiiiiing , any of you guys can help me here?
    Cheers,ADCguy.

pix

adcguy,

i’ve never heard of ADC products so i browsed through their website. Interesting products, compact and cheap (i assume) but quite low on the capacity side and the features. Their compact BTS/BSC is really amazing.

Anyway, I’m afraid you won’t find a ADC MSC expert here (they must be quite rare), so you’re better off sending an email to ADC directly…

If you don’t mind, in which country are you working ? (me, france)

Regards,
    pix

pix

unless perhaps the hex codes are 3gpp standard ?

adcguy

Tough luck :(. Though I am really impressed by their MSC/VLR/HLR/SMSC/GSN/AUC/EIR….(in one box), I know that its not suited for a largescale operators’ needs. Since we just want a simulated Core N/w, we are using it for our tests.

I cant contact the ADC guys on this issue, since its not critical and they will probably neglect it :)(i dont think we have a proper support contract)

I was under the impression that the usual ‘trintring’ is a GSM/ITU standard, since that sound is as old as Graham Bell himself 🙂

Anyways, let me try some other sources. By the way,Pix, I work in UK.

pix

ok, i’ll ask my NSS uber-experts colleagues 🙂 they must know about it !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.