Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RF failure

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ATTO

Hi all,

I have always time cells in my network that face high SD RF failures ( Alcatel vendor). This problem can desappear after hours and seems to be periodic: sometimes no RF Loss , sometimes peaks of RF Loss = 40% .
    I know that reseting SUMA can solve this problem (not all time , just in case RF Loss appears suddenly) but i don’t know how to overcome it definitvely.

Any idea????

Pix

Unfortunately, no…
    it clearly points to a software problem, but they just don’t seem to be working on it. This kind of issue have been there forever (B8, B9,..) I hope B10 will solve it.

ATTO

Hello Pix,

Do you know if the problem described in my first message have been solved in B10, eventually B11?

Till now we are using B9 but the upgrade to B10 have been planned.

Regards.

pix

hi atto,

Sorry i have no news about this. You should raise this issue to ALU tac team, because they can help you to get a reliable answer.

(i am not reliable 🙂 )

cheers
    pix

ATTO

Thnaks Pix for your response.

I have always been disappointed with ALU tac. They seems to me that they are all times searching for the answer as you are.

pix

atto,

well, put some commercial pressure on them, they’ll give you answers faster… or try to contact other operators also using ALU, in order to have more “weight”.

Are you working in a “small” network ?

I’m sorry that I cannot help you, but that’s not at all my field of expertise. If I were aware of those info, I’ll share them with you.

Regards
    pix

ATTO

Small network ? I can say yes.

We Have a mixture of ALU and Ericsson in our network. And Ericsson is the predominant vendor.

Regards.

Pix

Thanks for the info,
    Pix

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.