Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TCH Block due to handover

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zach

Hi guys…

I am working for Huawei project, and found that high TCH Block due to handover request. I tried to investigate and found that the problem source come from incoming intra cell handover. Disable handover intracell has been done, but the problem still occured.

So little bit strange here. It should be no attempt of intracell handover cause i had disabled it.

So i need your help to solve this case

Mercy beaucoup

Pix

What is the cause of the intracell HO ? (You will find this in drivetests, or in QoS indicators, if they give this kind of details)

Intracell can be triggered to change zone (concentric cells), change voice codec (AMR / HR), or fight interference (change TRX)

Zach

hi Pix

thanks for your response.. No doubt for your answer. But i have checked it..we get no interference as well as concentric cell zone.

Now i focus on AMR in huawei…So pix, do you have ever a problem in AMR huawei ?

Pix

I have a problem with Huawei (everybody buys their stuff ! ) but i don’t know about their AMR.

Can you try to deactivate it ?

If the huawei parameters are too obscure, perhaps a drivetest will be easier ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.