Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RX diversity alarm-Ericsson

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    abdullah

Hello friends!

In ericsson 2G cabinets,we usually gets alarm for RX diversity sometimes even when we use both ports of antenna.It is npt service affecting but how can we kill this alarm.

Thanks

finn

it happens if you have a crossed feeder towards the antenna.. check it simultaneously.. I mean, have someone upstairs to check the feeder connection.. try to do DTF with a dummy load to see which feeder you are testing. if he picked the wrong one, of course you will get a VSWR of the whole antenna system.. so you’ll have to do it 1 by 1.. the cell A TX/RXA leg is not paired with Cell A RXB. it means the right diversity is paired with the other sector..

emre iğrek

when you reset the TG or halt the station it will appear again at least 1 hour. (if u cant rapair ant. system). never leave the site if u dont sure to fixing site

finn

sure it will come back. so better have sitemaster or equivalent in troubleshooting.. it makes also handy when you have a netmonitor to check whether your BCCH is on the right sector/cell.. have fun! goodluck

aman

maio

emreigrek

oo yeaa i remember couple of years ago faced some stations rxdiv. lost .(8-9 bts) in same area . now i understood it was a maio plan problem.

aman

how to resolve the diversity alarm

emreigrek

check your rx jumps, rx feeder cross. and rx feeders swr level. othervise related omc side.

Abdullah

It worked out.It was an RDU with so many cables.I spent like 3 hours to trace the correct cable.Some other cable was attached to the antenna 🙂

Ch.vinodh

Hi..
    I’m very new to this field & first of all i just want to know what is rx diversity lost,rx path imbalance in ericsson and how we can rectify them.please help me.i am totally in confusion and my seniors are not helping me.please help me…

anonyme

you must verify jumpers feeders and connectors or you must used site master and see the value of vswr your can found the localisation of proleme.good luck.c’est l’expérience qui parle.

Avela

Guys anyone who can help I wanna know how to clear RX Dirvesity and what’s the difference between RX and VSWR?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Telecom Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.